Bon Voyage Sea Princess World Cruisers 2013

In case a pirate is reading Cruise Critic, I will only be posting one more capture of the Suez Canal latter on tonight.

I think there is enough military presents along the banks of the suez that a pirate would be on a death wish if he ever entered and tried anything LOL....

you see bunkers all the way along...

In case a pirate is reading Cruise Critic, I will only be posting one more capture of the Suez Canal latter on tonight.

I would not be too worried...even pirates have internet these days....

and being closer to the ship than we are , probably get a clearer picture than us..:D

I would have to say going to the holy land was one of the highlights for me on our world cruise.... maybe cause suddenly all those religious things you learnt about in school really exist... to see road signs that say Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Jericho is quite surreal.. and who can forget bobbing up and down in the dead sea!!

just reading Gloria and johns blog.... so many memories brought back.... did you see how clear the pictures of the suez was.... if you went by the bridge cam you would have thought that the weather was atrocious ....

as far as ashod I remember thinking the same thing.... the trip to Jerusalem was so green after oman, petra and Egypt it was a welcomed surprise...though the road to the dead sea was pretty baron!!

just read another great blog from Kathleen... oh I so wished that we were visiting Ashdod again this year....

hmm Athens.....do you think that looks like the old terminal and not the new one that just opened...

just reading Gloria and johns blog.... so many memories brought back.... did you see how clear the pictures of the suez was.... if you went by the bridge cam you would have thought that the weather was atrocious ....

Looks like they had a very nice day for the Suez transit - we have friends onboard so looking forwad to talking to them about it when they return.

I know it is almost heresy to say this - - but we enjoyed the Suez transit MUCH more than the Panama Canal. Of course they are both "good" -- but the Suez was much more interesting for us. We would gladly do it again - whereas for the Panama it is a matter of "Been there - done that! " :)

Barry

I really enjoy reading Kathleen blog. Maybe I tell her if I see her on the last leg from Auckland to Sydney if she still on the ship.

Might See you on board as well, as we are also doing the Auckland to Sydney leg. :)

Might See you on board as well, as we are also doing the Auckland to Sydney leg. :)

Great news that your doing that leg as well as your 35 day cruise. Its a nice little 4 day cruise with a stop in Bay of Islands. I'm just up the front of the ship in Plaza deck. Hope its not too rough for the crossing. Never been sea sick.

Archived