May 21st will we actually find out anything today ?

Just checked with a Diamond+ rep and she stated that bookings will start on 6/4/13.

I guess she didn't receive the memo. You can't make this stuff up lol.

Just checked with a Diamond+ rep and she stated that bookings will start on 6/4/13.

I guess she didn't receive the memo. You can't make this stuff up lol.

Perfect example of why I can't believe anything I am hearing at this point. Maybe if RCI didn't rush to get the booking started they could have properly informed their front line staff of the correct answers. The employees must be pretty ticked about right now....just wait till the 28th.

Hello Everyone,

I too share everyone's excitement and frustration in not knowing pricing and itinerary dates. In absence of hard information from RCI, may I suggest putting together a plan for “booking day” that includes which itinerary(ies) you want, what cabin categories you would accept, and both the ideal and maximum prices you would be willing to pay. At least that way you can lessen the stress of not knowing ahead of time and may avoid busting your budget. Then on the 28th remember to set your phone on “speaker”, get a good book, a box of chocolates, a glass of wine perhaps, and settle in for the marathon on hold.

They did mention in the webinar bookings can be made via phone or online.........NOW,I don't know if by online,they just mean Cruising Power for agents or not:confused:

And as far as limited on the TA,it makes sense....they won't fill it up during that first cruise........it will be a learning process for all the staff and crew.......that's how they do it for the pre inaugurals too.

Yeah, 7K for 3 in a D-1 for the 11-23-14 sailing ,lol. I have the Granduer booked during the same time period for 3 in a JS Aft for under 3K

Ken- with all the excitement today I see that RCI is sending NJ favorite ship Explorer to Port Canaveral with some interesting ports of call. Finally some good Southern Caribbean ports. The ABC islands in one of the sailings. If Quantum is priced too high, I can see some going back to Explorer.

Ken- with all the excitement today I see that RCI is sending NJ favorite ship Explorer to Port Canaveral with some interesting ports of call. Finally some good Southern Caribbean ports. The ABC islands in one of the sailings. If Quantum is priced too high, I can see some going back to Explorer.

The 9 nt Southern Caribbean Voyages out of PCC is very nice !!!! The 14nt repo on the EXOS look great also :)

The 9 nt Southern Caribbean Voyages out of PCC is very nice !!!! The 14nt repo on the EXOS look great also :)

I was really surprised to see this as I was considering taken a Southern Caribbean cruise from San Juan. When the itineraries are announced tomorrow we can all plan ahead. Well without prices.

No worries Alex...nice to see the email as I didn't get one so thanks for letting me see it.:D

So you gonna swap to QN TA ? :D

Not sure what to do. Indy Ta has 4 Caribbean ports. I read somewhere Q might be going to Florida first, which would be better for me and I could jump on another for a bit of sunshine. I'm going to call the girl I deal with in Rci office today and see what she has heard.

Just have to keep reading here and see what bits of news anyone is getting. Seems to be coming out in bits and pieces instead of a press release.

Not sure what to do. Indy Ta has 4 Caribbean ports. I read somewhere Q might be going to Florida first, which would be better for me and I could jump on another for a bit of sunshine. I'm going to call the girl I deal with in Rci office today and see what she has heard.

Just have to keep reading here and see what bits of news anyone is getting. Seems to be coming out in bits and pieces instead of a press release.

Hopefully today we will know for sure about the itineraries.

I said to my son last night..."no ports on the TA"..he went :eek: ....I said "but, going to NY" ..he went :D:D

Fingers crossed for press release today..heck less than a week now so they have to tell us something ....don't they ???? :eek:

I said to my son last night..."no ports on the TA"..he went :eek: ....I said "but, going to NY" ..he went :D:D

Fingers crossed for press release today..heck less than a week now so they have to tell us something ....don't they ???? :eek:

I sure hope so!

That's what we done last November. Malaga to San Juan on Adventure then New York for 5 days. It was just after hurricane Sandy and it was freezing. Worked out cheaper flying to New York than San Juan to Edinburgh. If Q is Southampton to Bayonne it will be a cold cruise.

Thanks for posting the link here :D

So no mention of the Transatlantic and basically ....nothing we didn't already know...unless I missed something :o

I just realised something...we have deck plans but very few pics of the staterooms ummm...now that isn't good for next week really is it :eek:

Thanks for posting the link here :D

So no mention of the Transatlantic and basically ....nothing we didn't already know...unless I missed something :o

I just realised something...we have deck plans but very few pics of the staterooms ummm...now that isn't good for next week really is it :eek:

You have seen the selling guide, right? I may have even gotten it from you. At least that has the measurements of the cabins. If you haven't I can find it and post it.

You have seen the selling guide' date=' right? I may have even gotten it from you. At least that has the measurements of the cabins. If you haven't I can find it and post it.[/quote']

Yes I have that guide thanks. :D

We have a pic in the guide of a Family Connected set up...which shows the JS & Oceanview & Inside cabins but not a lot else really.

This "commoner" is planning to book the Transatlantic...and RCCL knows that :p...I told them that last week on their Blog...and they said they were "glad to hear it"...so "commoners" will be allowed :D

Well I am going to check out the prices. I have already done 2 TA with Royal, both times in OS. Although I seriously doubt I could afford the OS on this sailing. Heck, an inside might cost as much as my recent TA cruise.

In today's press release it said Quantum would be sailing out of NJ through April 2015. Any thoughts on what happens next? I am guessing Quantum will move elsewhere and Anthum will take her place in NJ?

Bermuda, Bermuda/Eastern Carribean 5&9 nt until late August 2015 out of Bayonne.

Archived