Destination Alaska coupon book

brunolvr

I was sorry to read that this nice little book isn't being given out this year in Seattle for NCL, Princess or Holland America. Besides some fun coupons, it has nice maps and info on each port.

Destination Alaska 2013

Free Coupon Book

"NOTICE: We are grateful that Celebrity and Royal Caribbean will allow Destination Alaska at embarkation. If you are sailing from Seattle on the Celebrity Solstice or the RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas you will receive a copy at embarkation. Destination Alaska will also be distributed to those embarking from Seward.

We hope you, the customer, will let your cruise line know that you are disappointed that you will NOT be getting our book at embarkation in 2013. Specifically Princess, Holland America, Carnival, and Norwegian will not allow us to distribute Destination Alaska in Seattle and Whittier. We know how much cruise passengers enjoy using our book, and we hope we will be allowed to distribute again in the future."

DestinationAlaska.jpg.5d7bf63ad42922fcc0af74818466a55a.jpg

You can still get it online. Just Google it and will take you straight to two and e-book version (pdf) or have them send you a book for $5 for shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...

The web site is destinationalaska.com. I downloaded a free copy but didn't want to print out the book. So for $5.00 I have one sent to me. Before ordering one, I would read the free version and see if it's worth ordering.

I had read - someone said that they used to get them during their past cruise trips to Alaska but could find any this time. I'll let the other couples that I'm traveling with to look for them, if they want one. Thanks for the information.

I had read - someone said that they used to get them during their past cruise trips to Alaska but could find any this time. I'll let the other couples that I'm traveling with to look for them, if they want one. Thanks for the information.

Lazy Otter Charters and Expresso shop in Whittier has them. It's a short walk from the cruise terminal.

• 1 year later...