If you could put one "chain" restaurant on a ship, what?

If you think Chops is expensive - We went to Mortons with two other couples last summer. Average cost was $170 per couple including tip and Chops was every bit as good and you could order seconds. I like Ruth Chriss

Would be interested in seeing PF Chang or maybe Benihana or Kick it up a notch Emeril Lagasse

I vote for Dunkin Donuts. One thing they have no idea how to make on cruise ships is donuts.

I 2nd that to dunkin donuts.You havent had a good cup of coffee till you have dunkin donuts forget about seatles best

First...I'd replace the JRockets with Tommy's Burgers! Best burger ever made, especially the double chili with cheese extra onions.

Next...I would add a COLDSTONE Ice Cream store. Nothing better on a hot day.

Last...I would replace one of the existing restaurants with a Hooters. No...I am not sexist, but their wings and cheesesteaks sandwiches are superb and I could care less if their servers covered up!

Sorry all u Canadians out there, i may be from T.dot but i have to say

STARBUCKS

:p mmmmm

White Chocolate Mohca

Mint Mohca Chip Frapachino

solos

and so many great gormet coffee

By the by Dunkin Donuts is easly the worst coffee joint inthe world .... all u americans are getting fooled .... its all about Starbucks and Timmies 2nd

But if it wasnta coffee joint i would have to say Rich Tree ( marche )

but ya privately owned restaurnts are always great ....

Folgy.. I just noticed you are in Kamloops... I have to spend a night there in August.. is the Best Western okay? i notice it has that courtyard with indoor pool... maybe you could recommend the best place to stay?

The Best Western here is very nice with a palm garden and pool with creek running through. Foresters is a higher class rest. for here in the building as well. Good Choice :D

i would have to vote for no chain restaurants...half the fun of going on a trip is eating at new/different restaurants :)

just my opinion...

I have to agree with Dihead. Used to be there were no chain or speciality restaurants on a cruise ship. It is the best way to try new things. My daughters have learned to appreciate different foods from eating in the dining room.

Even when we travel outside of our general area, we won't eat at chain restaurants. We enjoy eating at new places. We can get a burger and fries anywhere.

I have to agree with Dihead. Used to be there were no chain or speciality restaurants on a cruise ship. It is the best way to try new things. My daughters have learned to appreciate different foods from eating in the dining room.

Even when we travel outside of our general area, we won't eat at chain restaurants. We enjoy eating at new places. We can get a burger and fries anywhere.

not true. There are no White Castles here in Fl.

:mad:

Archived