Found Memory card, EOS March 20, 2010

I was going through my camera bag and came across a memory card containing someone's wedding pictures dated 3-19-10 and what must be their honeymoon cruise on Enchantment, 3-20-10.

I've attached a couple pictures in hopes that someone recognizes the couple. I don't know how I came to posses this card, but I hope someone can recognize the couple and help me get it back to them.

b2525e7e-35fe-48d4-8505-a8591c7b5f29_zps634fb539.jpg.effa27be2df375e3166fef65d4c1760a.jpg

CIMG8643_zps5672e989.jpg.74227b5164e0ec439e01bbe4e20f4277.jpg

How nice of you to try and locate owner, My son left a memory card in the safe on a ship a few years ago, and I posted it on cruise critic and low and behold the next person in that cabin found it and returned it to him. So I sure hope this good deed has a happy ending!!

Doesn't Google have a picture service that matches up faces to photos?

They have something that finds "similar" images, but it doesn't actually identify a person. Kind of scary if it did.

Check out this site....you can put in a date search or date range. The below picture is what I copied from the site along with their names and city, probably Westville, NJ

Might be a long shot, but who knows.

http://www.nauticalweddingbells.com/references.php?page=1&search=1

Angel___Judith_3-19-10_zps1dbd6039.jpg

Angel & Judith Roman

Westfille, NJ

March 19, 2010

Married Aboard the Explorer of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

(Cape Liberty, Port of Bayonne, NJ)

Check out this site....you can put in a date search or date range. The below picture is what I copied from the site along with their names and city, probably Westville, NJ

Might be a long shot, but who knows.

http://www.nauticalweddingbells.com/references.php?page=1&search=1

Angel___Judith_3-19-10_zps1dbd6039.jpg

Angel & Judith Roman

Westfille, NJ

March 19, 2010

Married Aboard the Explorer of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

(Cape Liberty, Port of Bayonne, NJ)

that looks like the same guy!

This is just a hint I picked up some time ago. It won't help you find who the memory card belongs to in this case but it could help in the future.

My first picture on every memory card I purchase contains my name and my cell phone number. That way if it should get lost the finder would know how to contact me

I've been able to come up with a name, Rojas, M. Possibly from Costa Rica. Deck 8, Junior Suite. Hoping somebody from that cruise remembers them.

I bet if you contact RCCL, they would love to help out. Especially if you think you may know the name of the individual, they could cross-reference it on their sailing list for your sailing to find and address or contact number/e-mail.

Heck, you have their pictures, should be easy to match up with the photos that RCCL takes of you when you board as well.

If RCCL is interested in doing a goodwill gesture to keep this other person sailing with them, they would likely help you out. I have contacted RCCL through Adam Goldstein several times and almost always get a great response.

Nice of you to go to this effort.

agoldstein@rccl.com

Archived