How much does the unlimited wifi package cost?

My guess is that they are using the price to control bandwidth usage.

I don't know. Considering the "metered" rate was $199 for 555 minutes, you are not going to scare too many people off by offering an unlimited package for less than that as they currently are doing.

I don't know. Considering the "metered" rate was $199 for 555 minutes, you are not going to scare too many people off by offering an unlimited package for less than that as they currently are doing.

You and I might have bought 500 minute packages, but I'd be surprised if many others did.

Watch it break $200 before year end. :eek:

Anyone going on the Allure between now and next January should not buy the unlimited wifi plan. Then, by the time I cruise, maybe it will be back down to $119! Pretty please :)

Is there a limit to the number of devices? I was wondering if this could be shared with other people in other cabins that you are traveling with.

I realize the package is for one device at a time, so it would take some coordination, but did not know if this was allowed.

Things change fast, the price went up $30. But, you can coordinate as many devices as you like. Only one device logged in at a time.

Enjoy your future cruises.

I found half a dozen posts here at CC stating that they paid $99 for the week at some point (in 2013) - hence my surprise when we were onboard last week and quoted $179!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I believe the $99 price came from using C&A coupon discounts. We paid $119 with a $30 dollar Diamond discount ($149).

So what part of 500 minutes is 'unlimited'?

I see, thanks for your speedy reply. The $149 package gives you 500 mins if I remember correctly.

It's not 500 minutes on the Allure. As I remember the unlimited package allowed 7 days x 24 hours of minutes. Probably just a technical issue to implement unlimited minutes.

It's not 500 minutes on the Allure. As I remember the unlimited package allowed 7 days x 24 hours of minutes. Probably just a technical issue to implement unlimited minutes.

Most of the time I was just connected to my phone but a couple times I logged out to use my tablet. It was funny as it would show how much time you had left which equated to how much time was left on the cruise. :D

Also they do not cut you off when the ship gets back to Ft Lauderdale. I was using the unlimited up until we left the ship at about 9:30.

If I put my phone on air plain mode and turn wifi on. Will I be charged for roaming?We have a app on our phone we can text other people with. Do u think it would still work?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Which App is that?

Archived