How much does the unlimited wifi package cost?

How much does the unlimited wifi package cost? Is there even an unlimited package?

What are the Diamond Crown and Anchor discounts?

I can't for the life of me remember. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

To my knowledge, the only unlimited WiFi is on Allure. People are reporting different amounts for the cost, but I believe I've seen $149 per week the most. This is for one device connected at a time. The Diamond discount was 20% in the last version of the paper coupon book.

To my knowledge, the only unlimited WiFi is on Allure. People are reporting different amounts for the cost, but I believe I've seen $149 per week the most. This is for one device connected at a time. The Diamond discount was 20% in the last version of the paper coupon book.

I see, thanks for your speedy reply. The $149 package gives you 500 mins if I remember correctly.

I see, thanks for your speedy reply. The $149 package gives you 500 mins if I remember correctly.

For ships other than Allure, they still charge the per minute rates.

On Freedom this past December, the rates were:

Per Minute Rate is $.75 per minute

Packages of bundled minutes:

$ 25.95 for 38 minutes (66 cents per minute)

$ 49.95 for 90 minutes (56 cents per minute)

$ 99.00 for 208 minutes (48 cents per minute)

$199.55 for 555 minutes (35 cents per minute)

$399.95 for 1666 minutes (25 cents per minute)

How much does the unlimited wifi package cost? Is there even an unlimited package?

What are the Diamond Crown and Anchor discounts?

I can't for the life of me remember. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Also remember D level C&A get 30 min free...DH and I combine our coupons into one account so I get 60 min free ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder how this will work with the electronic coupons?

Right now it works the same because they have not yet been able to pu the internet or the phone discount coupons onto the seapass cards. So along with the listing of the coupons loaded onto to card which is placed in your cabin they also leave you paper coupons for those 2 offers. Just complete the coupon as always and have the CL add to one seapass account or take them to guest services to do the same.

On the Freedom early June they told us they had no idea when they would able to work out the issues with placing those coupons on the seapass cards.

Hope this helps.

Definitely $149 on Allure on our May 12th sailing, yes 20% Diamond discount.

No, $149 on Allure is unlimited for 1device. So I logged on my iPad, uploaded photos, answered emails, logged off iPad, logged onto iPhone checked work emails, logged off, partner logged on to iPod, uploaded photos, logged off, logged on iPad etc. Worked like a dream.

Definitely $149 on Allure on our May 12th sailing, yes 20% Diamond discount.

No, $149 on Allure is unlimited for 1device. So I logged on my iPad, uploaded photos, answered emails, logged off iPad, logged onto iPhone checked work emails, logged off, partner logged on to iPod, uploaded photos, logged off, logged on iPad etc. Worked like a dream.

Appreciate the feedback Pete.

If I put my phone on air plain mode and turn wifi on. Will I be charged for roaming?We have a app on our phone we can text other people with. Do u think it would still work?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If I put my phone on air plain mode and turn wifi on. Will I be charged for roaming?We have a app on our phone we can text other people with. Do u think it would still work?

You should not be charged with roaming in airplane mode. I can't predict if your app will work.

I was on the Allure from June 16-23, 2013 and can verify that the unlimited wifi for the week (one device at a time) plan is now $179. You can use your C&A discount for it. This was our last cruise as Gold members so we only received a 10% discount. The $17.90 credit was processed the minute we brought the coupon certificate to Guest Services.

Is there a limit to the number of devices? I was wondering if this could be shared with other people in other cabins that you are traveling with.

I realize the package is for one device at a time, so it would take some coordination, but did not know if this was allowed.

I was on the Allure from June 16-23, 2013 and can verify that the unlimited wifi for the week (one device at a time) plan is now $179. You can use your C&A discount for it. This was our last cruise as Gold members so we only received a 10% discount. The $17.90 credit was processed the minute we brought the coupon certificate to Guest Services.

obviously the unlimited on Allure is popular and they are still trying to find the price point. On our May 26 cruise it was $159.

It is now $179 on Allure.

It is now $179 on Allure.

Yeah, they are struggling with the price point - seems like it is just going up and up.... I guess they are trying to find the highest amount passengers will pay for unlimited. Hopefully it will stop at $179 :eek:

Debbie

Yeah, they are struggling with the price point - seems like it is just going up and up.... I guess they are trying to find the highest amount passengers will pay for unlimited. Hopefully it will stop at $179 :eek:

Debbie

That is what I said at $159. :p

Debbie

That is what I said at $159. :p
i know someone who sailed on the western itinerary before us on Allure and the price then was only $119!

i know someone who sailed on the western itinerary before us on Allure and the price then was only $119!

I found half a dozen posts here at CC stating that they paid $99 for the week at some point (in 2013) - hence my surprise when we were onboard last week and quoted $179!

I found half a dozen posts here at CC stating that they paid $99 for the week at some point (in 2013) - hence my surprise when we were onboard last week and quoted $179!

Watch it break $200 before year end. :eek:

Archived