Where is Sue Denning this summer

sailnjmom49

She just might sail Reflection in September..l I do hope :)

I hope so too! She was on our Summit cruise last summer and we're sailing on the Reflection in November. She's quite and entertainer in her own rite with a very impressive performance resume. Enjoyed her immensely and her personal show is not to be missed.

I hope so too! She was on our Summit cruise last summer and we're sailing on the Reflection in November. She's quite and entertainer in her own rite with a very impressive performance resume. Enjoyed her immensely and her personal show is not to be missed.
In addition to being a good performer, she is a skillful "people" person who makes every passenger feel that she really values your opinion and is interested in whatever you have to say.

Sue is amazing. We haven't sailed with her since she was on Century. We would love to sail with her again.

On another note, does anyone have an updated listing of Reflection officers?

Hi,

I am sailing on the Silhouette in July. I would like to know who is the cruise director. Also I am interested to know where Sue Denning is this summer.

My husband and I are big fan of Sue.

sailnjmom49

Lisa Richard was the cruise director on Silhouette for our April sailing, and I hope she is still there for our July sailing because she was excellent! :)

Archived