275 Days to Go!!!

ch27088

It is really hard counting down, but hey we are finally at 275 for our upcoming cruise in March 2014. Can someone tell me when I can start looking for Carnival to drop their prices? I have Early Saver, and I have been checking prices since I purchased our cruise in March. I haven't seen any price drops, but actually the price has gone up!!! Thank goodness we have Early Saver so that any price increases don't affect us. I was thinking that the prices might start dropping as we get closer to the day in January or February.

LOL - this makes my 37 days seem like overnight!

Check for price drops once a day at least. Never know when they will come up. ;)

I check every day. No changes yet. But I have a little bit longer than 275 days, so who knows?

I agree with the others, you should check prices every day. You never know when they might drop. Sorry you have so many days until you cruise. I say you should book a short cruise in August to make the time go faster.:D:D:D

I'm on the Early Saver for Valor in March 2014. If the price drops, what do I need to do to get the cheaper price?

As another person mentioned to me, check the prices every day and then you fill out the form and submit to Carnival. It's hard I know, but Carnival will not give you a price drop credit automatically.

Just to be a jerk . . . We will be on the fascination in less than 24 hours. And leaving in 26. Lol.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

...and I can't resist sticking my tongue out at you :p (hahaha).

Have a wonderful trip and remember, when I go on my cruise next year, I'm going to find out on Cruise Critic and rub it in!!!

Keep checking every day. We got over $600 in OBC for the second leg of our B2B sailing on the Freedom which we booked 300+ days out. The first leg, we just booked, so no early saver - bummer! But the up side is we sail in 22 days!

Thanks everyone, I have been checking each and every day for price drops, so I will continue to do that. I am so looking forward to the Carnival Sunshine and can't wait to see her in March!

Archived