Alcohol in rooms - carnival dream

I heard the fridges in the cabins come stocked with alcohol. Is there a way to get them removed prior to arrival?

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

You heard wrong. They come with water and soda.

There are mini fridges on these ships. And yes they are stocked with miniature bottles of booze, beer, juices etc. you can have your room attendant remove it on request, or keep it locked if you don't need to use it.

Ours have also had small bottles of alcohol and regular bottles or cans of beer.

We have asked the room steward to remove them, especially when we're doing B2B.

If we don't have him remove them, we just put everything on one of the shelves in the closet & tell him about it.

There is beer, soda, mini wine, and mini bottles of liquor.

OP, you can't have it removed prior to boarding, but you can ask your steward to remove it. If they don't remove it from the cabin, they will place it somewhere out of your way.

If we don't have him remove them, we just put everything on one of the shelves in the closet & tell him about it.

IF you move all the stuff out of the fridge yourself, and don't tell the steward what you did, and why, I can guarantee that your sign-n-sail will have a BIG BILL for all the drinks. Just sayin'.

"SKY"

Thank you, I'm just concerned for the cabin with my 18 & 15 year old in it, not ours.

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

The steward will be glad to keep it locked if you request it.

There is beer, soda, mini wine, and mini bottles of liquor.

OP, you can't have it removed prior to boarding, but you can ask your steward to remove it. If they don't remove it from the cabin, they will place it somewhere out of your way.

We were disappointed that on the Freedom in May there were no small splits of wine. There were mini bottles of hard liquor, tonic water, sodas, and energy drinks.

There are mini fridges on these ships. And yes they are stocked with miniature bottles of booze, beer, juices etc. you can have your room attendant remove it on request, or keep it locked if you don't need to use it.

We have never had anything pre-stocked other than a few cans of soda.

We were disappointed that on the Freedom in May there were no small splits of wine. There were mini bottles of hard liquor, tonic water, sodas, and energy drinks.

That is a bummer, ours on the Dream only had white zin...which I don't drink at all. There was the standard vodka, scotch, etc. plus energy drink, coke, diet coke, sprite...

We have never had anything pre-stocked other than a few cans of soda.

Think you need to look a little deeper next time. Every cruise (in ships with mini fridge) we have taken with Carnival has had all mentioned above (15 cruises).

That is a bummer, ours on the Dream only had white zin...which I don't drink at all. There was the standard vodka, scotch, etc. plus energy drink, coke, diet coke, sprite...

Didn't they even used to do candy bars?

Not that I am aware of. I have not seen any snacks in the mini fridge on any of the sailing I have been on.

They all run together in my head after a while. Might have been a Hyatt :cool: wherever it was, it was the only 5 dollars snicker bar I ever ate.:eek:

Archived