Carnival's Best Frozen Drink

jesscruiser

I just returned from the Elation. My 1st Miami Vice from the MDR was great! But else where I got them they were weak!!! I don't know the reasoning behind this but I asked the bartender in the Tiffany dining room about it and she said her mix was premade and included the alcohol. So I'm wondering if in the dining room they don't use the premade mix.

Any frozen concoction to help you hang on is good... try them all. Any of the frozen Margaritas are good. A Hurricane Wave and a Chocolate Mocha Whatchamacallit are two of my favorites.

However... a drink that won the Master Mixologist contest on BC6 seems to be a new favorite. It's called "The Woman to Blame".

If you ask for "The Woman to Blame" in many of Carnival's piano bars... especially the Breeze, they will know exactly what to fix up.

Otherwise, tell the bartender:

Tequila

Mango & Pineapple (blend as a frozen concoction)

Grenadine in the bottom of the glass

Garnish with an orange slice.

Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmmm Good.

Bob

Searching for Kokomo

Crap - I'm at work and all I get are boxes with X's in them. Guess I will have to wait til I get home. You guys have me so interested here!

Here is what is said in case you can't wait until you get home! ;)

"A mix of Brogan's Irish cream, Gosling's Black Seal rum and rich Ghiradelli chocolate. Seriously, sinfully delicious."

Wonderful suggestions everyone!! Will be purchasing Cheers program for first & last time on cruise in August! First - because it's first cruise I've taken that it's available so I'm going to have some fun with it and see if I can try ALL these drinks! :eek: And mainly because since I'm traveling with my 20 yr old DD I only have to buy one. Last - because next time I will have to buy 2 - whether I cruise with my DD or with my DH. And I really think I will have to drink more than I normally would to get my money's worth - especially because of port days. I think I could drink $50/day of drinks (since they're so expensive) on a sea day but not 7 days in a row! Call me a light weight! And also because I can't imagine spending $700 on alcohol in a week (and that's not counting what I spend on embarktion day in Galveston)! Yikes! You can call me cheap too! ;)

Definitely going to have a Mocha Chocolate Getaway for dessert one night!!

Does anyone have any more photos of all the wonderful concoctions available on board?

Starting a photo wishlist!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

Click on the link below.. huge thread w/ tons of pictures!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1559188

Edited by EJPhilly

Ooooh!!!! Fabby doo!!!!:thumbup::):beer:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

I made a post-it note full of all the "fab" drinks I must try on Pride in August!!!

1. Mocha Choc Getaway

2. Miami Vice

3. Hurricane Wave

4. Froz. Blue Margarita

5. Froz. BBC

6. Froz Mudslide

7. Pina Colada

8. Dirty Banana

9. Long Island Iced Tea

Edited by EJPhilly

I posted it earlier... but I'll repeat here.

Woman to Blame... is a frozen concoction to help you hang on.

Tequila (ToKillYa)

Mango Juice & Pinaple Juice... equal parts blended with ice and Tequila to make the frozen concoction part.

Grenadine (put in the bottom of the glass before pouring in the frozen concoction. The red & sweet grenadine "shoots up into the yellow concoction to make a yummy looking boat drink.)

This has been one of the best selling ever winners of the "Master Mixologist" contest on the Breeze.

Bob

Searching for Kokomo

I posted it earlier... but I'll repeat here.

Woman to Blame... is a frozen concoction to help you hang on.

Tequila (ToKillYa)

Mango Juice & Pinaple Juice... equal parts blended with ice and Tequila to make the frozen concoction part.

Grenadine (put in the bottom of the glass before pouring in the frozen concoction. The red & sweet grenadine "shoots up into the yellow concoction to make a yummy looking boat drink.)

This has been one of the best selling ever winners of the "Master Mixologist" contest on the Breeze.

Bob

Searching for Kokomo

Sorry. I mustve missed your earlier post.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app