Carnival's Best Frozen Drink

jesscruiser

I'm not a drinker..But have to say Mocha Chocolate Getaway is awesome for me being I didn't really taste the alcohol and a few will do the trick for me.....:D

My SO is also not a drinker. I got him to use his "free" coupon for a Mocha Chocolate Getaway and he liked it. I was hoping he wouldn't like it so I'd get to finish it!!!

I'm not a drinker..But have to say Mocha Chocolate Getaway is awesome for me being I didn't really taste the alcohol and a few will do the trick for me.....:D

I don't care about not being able to Taste the liquor. I'm on meds and cannot handle liquor. That's why I'm missing a lot of the best ones! I might try a virgin Miami Vice because they make both piña coladas and daiquiris in virgin forms.

Kiss on the lips. Didnt realize how much I liked them until we got our final bill.....

umm yeah......I'll second that. Between the Kiss on the Lips, Long Islands, and mango margaritas......the bar waiters in the main lounge would have one of the above (or all of the above) ready within 5 minutes of finding a seat! Ended up getting quite a few free drinks though!

My SO is also not a drinker. I got him to use his "free" coupon for a Mocha Chocolate Getaway and he liked it. I was hoping he wouldn't like it so I'd get to finish it!!!

LOL, that's a good idea...try to convince DH that he WILL like something (when I don't think he will) and then I, pleading that waste is not a good thing, will offer to be the "good person" and finish the drink myself :eek::D

• 3 years later...
I LOVE the blue margarita, you can either get it frozen or on the rocks. I always get it without the added salt. :D I have an ankle tattoo of tinkerbell and she is holding one :p

I love the Blue Margarita!!! But I want salt on mine! I prefer it on the rocks...

Miami Vice has been my go to when sitting on deck. Ahhh, I can feel the heat beaming down on me as I read a good book and listen to my music. All with a cold Miami Vice in hand. I would actually like to see this topic as a poll. I've always been curious about the other frozen drinks, but never tried them.

Can you get the Tiramisu martini virgin ? I am trying to make a list of virgin drinks on carnival if someone can point me to a list of them that would help as I know that comes up a good bit.

I highly doubt it, as this is a martini made with liquors.. Its ingredients are almost all alcoholic.

It was either called a dirty banana or dirty monkey.. heard it called both.

Its got banana rum and chocolate and I dont know what else in it. Its frozen and so yummy.

The virgin version is called a banana split

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Virgin pina colada. Wish the chocolate drinks were made virgin, but apparently that's the liqour used.

Tried virgin strawberry daquri but it was too sweet.

Virgin dirty banana (aka banana split. Also virgin chocolate mocha getaway.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

I love the Blue Margarita!!! But I want salt on mine! I prefer it on the rocks...

Blue Margarita on the rocks is my go to drink on a cruise. Looking forward to having one (or more) in 49 days :D:tropical-drink:

Blue Margarita on the rocks is my go to drink on a cruise. Looking forward to having one (or more) in 49 days :D:tropical-drink:

ohhh sounds so good right about now, I have to wait until February until I can have one. I make them at home but they just dont taste the same !! I try to limit how many I have with salt on the rim. ;p;p

ohhh sounds so good right about now, I have to wait until February until I can have one. I make them at home but they just dont taste the same !! I try to limit how many I have with salt on the rim. ;p;p

I make them at home too, and absolutely agree about them not tasting the same when making them at home. I will be drinking them starting Saturday!!