Summer 2015 Cruises QOTS

js17

Hi Roe, thanks for posting!!! Hope you and the family are doing well. We need to cruise again together one of these days. ;) :
Hi Anne, everyone is well, thanks!:) I'm looking into changing my Quantum bookings to the Summer 2015 as well....most likely July or August cause my youngest is still in school. I checked the website, nothing is showing up past April 2015. I called the main number and C&A this morning...one rep didn't have a clue on their own announcement(not surprised) and the other one simply said (not yet) :rolleyes: Guess we have to patiently wait (again).

If anyone notices they are up, please post on this thread.

Hi Anne, everyone is well, thanks!:) I'm looking into changing my Quantum bookings to the Summer 2015 as well....most likely July or August cause my youngest is still in school. I checked the website, nothing is showing up past April 2015. I called the main number and C&A this morning...one rep didn't have a clue on their own announcement(not surprised) and the other one simply said (not yet) :rolleyes: Guess we have to patiently wait (again).

If anyone notices they are up, please post on this thread.

So glad everyone is doing well. Yes I checked site this morning also. Hopefully this week it will open up. Will definitely stop back here to post if I see it up. Take care!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Welp, not looking like today's the day for Summer 2015 Quantum! ...unless they surprise us with a late day release. :cool:

No press release to the media also. They usually have a press release and then the bookings open up. The C & A D+ desk is also unaware of what is going on. I guess it's business as usual at the Crown & Anchor Society.

Welp, not looking like today's the day for Summer 2015 Quantum! ...unless they surprise us with a late day release. :cool:

No press release to the media also. They usually have a press release and then the bookings open up. The C & A D+ desk is also unaware of what is going on. I guess it's business as usual at the Crown & Anchor Society.

Gentlemen, I guess it probably won't be until later in the week knowing RCI. It did indicate "week of" Feb 10th. I guess all we can do is keep checking daily and when one of us finds out, we can post it here. I know so many people are anxiously awaiting the news. ;)

I am getting so very excited!! I hope they load bookings so we can book for sure this week. I have been waiting so long for these to open up. We are going with friends of ours and taking our 2 daughters to celebrate their high school and college graduate school graduations. So a lot to celebrate!! C'mom RCCL let's go I am ready with credit card in hand!!! :D:D

from what QoS WAS NOT GOING TO BERMUDA BECAUSE THE DEPH OF THE WATER AT THE DOCK MIGHT BE WRONG BUT THIS CAME FROM THE NEWS PAPER WHEN Q WAS STARTED TO BE BUILT

True, but keep in mind she wouldn't be calling in Bermuda until May 2015, which is just less than 15 months from now... I'm not a dredging expert but that does seem like enough lead time for them to get something done.

Edited by Dave85

RCI must be working on the website and uploading the Quantum Summer information. I couldn't access my cruises information. Am I anxious or what??? LOL

P.S. I believe this is my 5000 posting, woohoo me!!!:D;):p

Darn, I was hoping your 5,000th post would be announcing that the Quantum itineraries were up! :p

RCI must be working on the website and uploading the Quantum Summer information. I couldn't access my cruises information. Am I anxious or what??? LOL

P.S. I believe this is my 5000 posting, woohoo me!!!:D;):p

I just checked again through crown and anchor having signed in to my cruises but when I clicked on link for quantum it didn't load so maybe they are still working on it. Please hurry up. Oh BTW Annfran- will also be celebrating both my girls graduation one from high school and the other from grad school. And for us our 25th wedding anniversary- so yeah lots to celebrate!!

What am I missing? The link above just takes me to the 14 cruises that were available before. Do I need to be signed into my C & A account in order to see past April?

I'm logged into my C&A account and I'm not seeing anything past April either.

What am I missing? The link above just takes me to the 14 cruises that were available before. Do I need to be signed into my C & A account in order to see past April?

Sorry, that's what it's back to for me now too. For a brief moment, I saw more on that page... :confused:

Rats! Did you see enough to share any details?

Nope, came back over here all excited to post the news, then went back and tried to click on a summer cruise and it went to a "page unavailable" error. :(

EDIT: In fact, now not even the earlier cruises are loading - takes you to a page with a message at the top saying: "The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information."

Edited by LetsGetWet!

Welp, it's now after 8:30 EST on Valentines Day... I don't suppose we're getting any news tonight.

By mid-next week with a media press announcement. Usually the Itin's are loaded into the reservations systems during the night and available the next day. RCL press releases are usually posted around noon time.

I find the constantly shifting goal posts very irritating. They 100% could have released those itineraries this week as indicated in the initial deployment schedule release if they wanted to. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If they're doing a media press release I assume it won't be released over the weekend?

Edited by Dave85

So by Wednesday then? Oh my gosh, this is just too much.

MY advice would be to contact the C&A desk in the morning (0800) and inquire if the QOS Itin are loaded into the reservation system for you desired summer month in 2015. If not, it's probably not happening that day.

I find the constantly shifting goal posts very irritating. They 100% could have released those itineraries this week as indicated in the initial deployment schedule release if they wanted to. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If they're doing a media press release I assume it won't be released over the weekend?

Unfortunately, That's correct.