Summer 2015 Cruises QOTS

js17

We were at a "Quantum of the Seas" event at our local travel agent last week and the RCI rep was there to talk about the new ship. He was asked about when they will release the summer 2015 itineraries. He said he thought in the next month...by Thanksgiving.

RCI will be part of the Thanksgiving Day parade and there will be a huge local area sales push around here for the new ship so it makes sense to make more bookings available once they start the big advertising push.

He also said he thinks the summer itineraries will be the same as what Explorer is doing...5 night and 9 night. I guess RCI has some contract with Bermuda for the summer months so that has to be included in the itineraries.

I sure hope everything you posted here becomes reality.:D

ANTHEM is listed in St. Maarten from early November 2015 - one date the same as INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS, the others the same as FREEDOM OF THE SEAS.

Could well be that she replaces FREEDOM on the Caribbean itineraries from Port Canaveral and INDEPENDENCE on the Europe itineraries.

I am sorry: It's a littlebit annoying to click until Nov 2015.

http://201.220.14.27/sxmonline/VesselScheduleCruise.aspx

That's for Bar Harbour. You also need to click until fall 2015.

http://www.barharbormaine.gov/cruise/

Looks like the QOS will be in Barharbor on August 30 2015 which fills in the blank. Lasts 9 day Bermuda Itin/ Eastern Carribean starting from bayonne should be on 8/13/15 followed by a New England /canada Itin.

Edited by FIRELT5

We were at a "Quantum of the Seas" event at our local travel agent last week and the RCI rep was there to talk about the new ship. He was asked about when they will release the summer 2015 itineraries. He said he thought in the next month...by Thanksgiving.

RCI will be part of the Thanksgiving Day parade and there will be a huge local area sales push around here for the new ship so it makes sense to make more bookings available once they start the big advertising push.

He also said he thinks the summer itineraries will be the same as what Explorer is doing...5 night and 9 night. I guess RCI has some contract with Bermuda for the summer months so that has to be included in the itineraries.

RCCL has been participating in the Macys Day Parade for the past 5yrs ???

Tell your rep that the 1st 5 Day sailing to BDA starts on Saturday May 2, 2015 and is followed by the 9 day Bermuda/Eastern Caribbean ITin. The open bookings for these voyages will commence in March/April 2014.

Edited by FIRELT5

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting comments on Quantum Of The Seas future itineraries to open. How can anyone be 100% sure that Quantum will follow Explorer's schedule? Thanks.

Browse the cruise schedule of Bar Harbour 2015:

QUANTUM is listed in Aug/Sep/Oct 2015 there for several times - so she should offer the Canada/New England cruises in which Explorer operates in 2014.

Also I read in the RCI blog that she is schedued for Portland, Maine.

QUANTUM is listed in Aug/Sep/Oct 2015 there for several times - so she should offer the Canada/New England cruises in which Explorer operates in 2014.

Thanx celebrity fan.

Slowly getting back into the cruise groove. Nice of you to share the link. Much appreciated.

Great . Fact not Fiction . :)

Interestingly that Quantam - 4000 is at Bar Harbour

on Sunday, 30 Aug 2015

then

Sunday, 13 Sep 2015

then

Sunday, 27 Sep 2015

then

Sunday, 11 Oct 2015

ie 2 week cycle

and Brilliance of the Seas is sneaking around up there as well

'

09/15/2015 Tuesday 07:15 18:00 QUANTUM OF THE SEAS

From St Maarten Cruise Ship visits.

Oh I don't know...can Quantun get from Bar Harbor to St Maarten in 2 days?? Or is RCI hedging their bets?

As far as I noticed the Port schedule of St. Maarten is Not that reliable. ;) Even FREEDOM and ANTHEM are often listed their the same dates (from Nov 2015), only One of these two ships is likely to come, I think.

But we will see - maybe also the schedule of Bar Harbour is Not the latest and needs to be updated. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Still wondering when we might hear when the summer 15 itineraries will be out and available to book either on Quantum or Anthem--what is the target inaugural on the Anthem?? Just wondering and what is the likely home port and ports??

All I have found for Anthem's ETA is "Spring 2015". My guess would be around 6 months after Quantum. May?

• 2 months later...
Last I heard something...was that the summer 15 itineraries would be out around March/April, is this still the consensus?? I really want to book and see where the ship might be headed mid-June. Any ideas yet?

That's what I heard, and it's probably accurate because it follows RCI's established pattern for releasing itineraries.

Interested in obtaining more info on the Quantum Intiniary...Looking to sail May, 2015, 2nd to 3rd week May...Want to "BEAT THE SCHOOL SAILINGS FOR JUNE, JULY, AUGUST"...

Quantum looks AWESOME! :)

Spoke with an RCI rep and he said for May, 2015 sailings, start checking availability 13 months in advance, which would be April, 2014..I think I will start checking March, 2014...

Anyone hear yet if it will be the 8 night Bahama intiniary in May, June, 2015?????:confused::confused:

Anyone know the mid May, early June 2015 Intinary of the Quantum yet?

Will it be the 8 night Bahama you think?

Interested in 2nd-3rd week of May, 2015 to beat the summer school crowds of June, July, Aug.....Youngest son will be completing his freshman yr at college, so this is the first year we will have flexibility of sailing in May..Great month to sail..

Have requested a brochure from RCI, something other than the on line stuff..Still like to look at an "old fashioned" brochure..

Quantum looks AMAZING! WOW!;);)

Anyone know anything about the Junior Suite on the Quantum...I was told that it has 2 twins which convert to king and a convertible sofa...

My specific question is does anyone know if a rollaway could be permitted in a Junior Suite? RCI rep said that in some cases, a Junior Suite could have a rollaway????

Only 12 junior suites on the Quantum I was told...Imagine that they are VERY TOUGH TO GET... Was told that they all have a balcony though!

Thanks for any infor in advance on sailing itiniary or on the Junior Suite!