Reserved Dining Times....table size request

cruznon

We haven't sailed on Carnival for a few years.

I reserved a dining time, but not given an option for table size preference. How can we request a table size?

I read that we could check on our assigned table once onboard, but what are options then?

Can anyone give me info about this?

Thanks

We haven't sailed on Carnival for a few years.

I reserved a dining time, but not given an option for table size preference. How can we request a table size?

I read that we could check on our assigned table once onboard, but what are options then?

Can anyone give me info about this?

Thanks

If you have multiple cabins, you need to call Carnival to link the booking numbers. If not, you can go to the maitre'd just after embarkation (times and dining room location will be in the Fun Times) to check your table set up and ask for a possible change if it isn't to your liking.

At the advice of some on this board, I emailed the ship's maitre'd requesting a table for 2. I got a response yesterday that I have been assigned a table for 2...so happy!!!!!!

It's been a while since we cruised with just the two of us...so was going to request table for two via John Heald...but emailing Maitre'd is good...now where to I find email address? Need one for the Fascination. Thanks:)

If you have multiple cabins, you need to call Carnival to link the booking numbers. If not, you can go to the maitre'd just after embarkation (times and dining room location will be in the Fun Times) to check your table set up and ask for a possible change if it isn't to your liking.

We linked our bookings with Carnival because there are 11 of us traveling in 4 rooms and want to all eat dinner at the same time each night.

At the advice of some on this board, I emailed the ship's maitre'd requesting a table for 2. I got a response yesterday that I have been assigned a table for 2...so happy!!!!!!

yesterday?

I got a canned response that this is mirtre ds are no longer taking request for seating assingment-- LOL

Was told I have to wait til i board.

yesterday?

I got a canned response that this is mirtre ds are no longer taking request for seating assingment-- LOL

That's probably because so many people have mentioned emailing the maitre'd that they are tired of doing it. Bummer.

I will try emailing in early January for our 2014 cruises. I did it last year and never got a response, but I did get my request.

I sent the email a few weeks ago. I got a response yesterday. Good luck!

yesterday?

yesterday?

This was the one thing that ticked me off the most. Ever since they added the anytime dining I have had a issue with the MDR table. THere is 3 of us we have a 10 year old with food allergies so I prefer to have a small booth. Well now you request it you dont get it and they say there is nothing they can do which is the standard answer on most things from the matri d . So I went on a wild goose chase needless to say after speaking to customer service they found a table at a different time so I took it the next day. we went back to the room later after the pool there was a card from the matri d saying sorry there is nothing i can do. So when he saw us that night he had a wierd look on his face I think he was mad that I went around him and got my way oh well.

This was the one thing that ticked me off the most. Ever since they added the anytime dining I have had a issue with the MDR table. THere is 3 of us we have a 10 year old with food allergies so I prefer to have a small booth. Well now you request it you dont get it and they say there is nothing they can do which is the standard answer on most things from the matri d . So I went on a wild goose chase needless to say after speaking to customer service they found a table at a different time so I took it the next day. we went back to the room later after the pool there was a card from the matri d saying sorry there is nothing i can do. So when he saw us that night he had a wierd look on his face I think he was mad that I went around him and got my way oh well.

booths hold 4 people. but did you get a table for 4 people anyways?

I dont like the booths- i feel claustrophobic in those.

I sent the email a few weeks ago. I got a response yesterday. Good luck!

a few weeks ago? when is your cruise.?

you got a response stating all is good?

this is for the glory too>? (LOL that is where my canned response came from)

a few weeks ago? when is your cruise.?

you got a response stating all is good?

this is for the glory too>? (LOL that is where my canned response came from)

Hmmmm. I sent the email on July 20...got a response yesterday that I have been assigned a table for 2. ... I sent it to.... glmaitred@carnival.com Good luck!!!!!!!

Archived