NCL now gives stockholder OBC

alm623

"...This exclusive shareholder benefit offer is not combinable with any other offer."

If you can't combine it with anything else, then it's worthless.

Only CCL is worth it because you can combine their shareholder benefit with anything. Both RCL and NCLH are worthless. :mad:

"...This exclusive shareholder benefit offer is not combinable with any other offer."

Yuck. I bought early hoping that the OBC would eventually be a benefit but will likely sell if it turns out to be true that it's not combinable. Completely worthless. Hate to say it, but CCL has performed better since NCL's IPO anyway.

Yuck. I bought early hoping that the OBC would eventually be a benefit but will likely sell if it turns out to be true that it's not combinable. Completely worthless. Hate to say it, but CCL has performed better since NCL's IPO anyway.

Time to sell but the IPO has far out performed CCL stock however.

Did any of the rest of you who own stock fail to receive this e-mail? I am still waiting for mine.

I did not get an email but the link to the investors relations web page is all anyone needs to get the almost worthless benefit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

What an awful "benefit". Sheesh. I'm happy we own the stock (because I wanted to have it :D), but, really Norwegian - "not combinable". SMH

I own a pretty large block of NCLH because like you I wanted to own it. This "benefit" is an insult. I can not see where any shareholder would take advantage of it. Not even good for a last minute booking where you have no other OBC as you have to the form to them 15 days prior to sailing.

I did take the time today to express my disappointment and point out the not combinable makes the offer just about worthless. It certainly is not an incentive for new investors to jump in.

ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com

Ugh I agree. Like others I bought early figuring they would eventually join suit. Oh well. NCL has done well since ipo but carnival has best them in the dirt this quarter though.

For arguments sake (since I'm already booked and therefore not eligible for two reasons) does this 'not combinable' crap apply to other promotions such as their pick your perks etc. where they throw in free steakhouse and such? Or is it just no other obc offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I agree. Like others I bought early figuring they would eventually join suit. Oh well. NCL has done well since ipo but carnival has best them in the dirt this quarter though.

For arguments sake (since I'm already booked and therefore not eligible for two reasons) does this 'not combinable' crap apply to other promotions such as their pick your perks etc. where they throw in free steakhouse and such? Or is it just no other obc offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody knows it just states not combinable with ANY other offers.

Guess they don't want to hear from us

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com (ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com)

Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted.

Yeah....where is the NCL rep that monitor's CC? Seems they only respond to selective topics, as in those which they can respond to positively.....:rolleyes:

Guess they don't want to hear from us

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com (ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com)

Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted.

Got same message - Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com

Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted

Archived