Ocean Princess rooms Deck 4

thyme2go

After searching and searching it seems we are still confused..:confused: For ocean view rooms on Deck 4.....going front or back from 4031...what is the size of these rooms? I know there are two categories and assume that has to do with location. However there is not a square footage to be found anywhere, and the range is 146 - 206. They are not really large, but hopefully they are not really small. Has anyone stayed on this deck in these rooms? What size is the room......really? Any other comments......TIA! :D

After searching and searching it seems we are still confused..:confused: For ocean view rooms on Deck 4.....going front or back from 4031...what is the size of these rooms? I know there are two categories and assume that has to do with location. However there is not a square footage to be found anywhere, and the range is 146 - 206. They are not really large, but hopefully they are not really small. Has anyone stayed on this deck in these rooms? What size is the room......really? Any other comments......TIA! :D

Can't help you with actual cabin size, but we have cruised in two cabins near 4031, which were identical in size. One cabin had an interconnecting door, so had single chair, whilst the other had a full settee. We found the cabins had ample room and cupboard space.

There are three categories based on location.

We love the handy location, same deck as reception, one deck up for dining room and usually one down for disembarking at ports.

I was on deck 4 (4036?) on the Royal Princess II several years ago. The cabins are the same as on the Ocean Princess. Here are photos of my cabin (which was not a connecting cabin.) FYI, the bathroom was tiny even compared to the small bathrooms on the Grand-class ships.

RoyalCabin1.jpg

RoyalCabin2.jpg

Thanks so much MM and Pam! The pic's are helpful too. Pam, when you said tiny bathroom......is that shower only, or a bathroom where it's hard to sit on the throne because there isn't room for your legs? :confused:

Pam, when you said tiny bathroom......is that shower only, or a bathroom where it's hard to sit on the throne because there isn't room for your legs? :confused:
There's a shower but as for the other, I can only vouch for the fact that if you have Noro, you don't have to move from the "throne" to the sink (which was a blessing.) The bathroom is adequate.

Let me add that I loved the location. :)

Pam, thank you for posting the photos of your cabin. We will be in 4029 for 30 days in May, and it looks just fine for us. We usually stay in a balcony, but for this trip it was too pricey. Is that the A/C by the window?:rolleyes:

There was no a/c beside the window in Ocean Princess. There was a wide windowsill which both my daughters used for their folded clothes, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how the OV cabins on deck 3 of the Pacific Princess compare,sizewise and furnishings. Rather than a window, I understand, they have portholes, which I am OK with. I will just be happy to have natural light in the morning!!

I didn't choose that location ... I had booked and inside guarantee, and was given a complimentary upgrade to this location/caregory.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how the OV cabins on deck 3 of the Pacific Princess compare,sizewise and furnishings. Rather than a window, I understand, they have portholes, which I am OK with. I will just be happy to have natural light in the morning!!

I didn't choose that location ... I had booked and inside guarantee, and was given a complimentary upgrade to this location/caregory.

We had a cabin on deck 3 and found it to be not noticeably different than other window or balcony cabins in size or layout.

See pictures below

2040021096_00211_09.04PacificPrincesscabin3023100_4368.jpg.fc970fb6b081771e2381caf87f6d3886.jpg

1291780197_00411_09.04PacificPrincesscabin3023100_4369.jpg.c20a9b4069a4a5667e64a5c5b5df794a.jpg

122673550_00611_09.04PacificPrincesscabin3023porthole100_4370.jpg.2b0b30216c394f16d97954239d51aff8.jpg

The cat C cabins on deck 4 are about 165 square feet. I have stayed in then twice and liked the convenient location

We had a cabin on deck 3 and found it to be not noticeably different than other window or balcony cabins in size or layout.

See pictures below

Many thanks, Caribill, for the photos. Looks great to me, and I'm sure I will be very comfortable.

Mary Lou

Archived