Constellation Celebrity Daily anyone?

scubamommy!

I know they change but I like to see what they have to offer. I have searched the site but can not find one. Anyone have one or know of a post that does? We are doing the 5 day from Ft Lauderdale on the Constellation but I would be happy to see any recent ones. Thank you

I looked and couldn't find any here or elsewhere. Only found a few for other ships, most recently one for Reflection, I believe. As a newbie to Celebrity it gave me a "feel" for what the days are like.

But we're also doing the 5-day on Connie and would love to to see dailies for that ship/itinerary.

Anybody? Buehler? Buehler? ;)

In trying to plan for my upcoming cruise, I have found a dearth of info on Connie as well. Fewer pics, menus, etc., it seems when compared to other X ships. I'd love to see a recent one of these, post refurb pics, recent menus, etc.

In trying to plan for my upcoming cruise, I have found a dearth of info on Connie as well. Fewer pics, menus, etc., it seems when compared to other X ships. I'd love to see a recent one of these, post refurb pics, recent menus, etc.

In these days of web sites that exist solely thru monetizing accompanying ad revenue, I'm kind of surprised no one has attempted to do so by creating one that collects cruise line dailies (and such).

Guess it's just not desirable enough/not enough demand exists/copyright concerns/whatever.

Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will post from one before we sail [12/14/13 for us]. Maybe we'll have to resort to approaching someone who posts a review from one.

Not a biggee but I see I'm not the only one who wishes they could sneek a peek at what's in store.

I hope that someone reads this, collects them and posts here. Not sure why X doesn't have them on their website. I think everyone understands that there is some room for modification,but I doubt they change THAT much from week to week/month to month.

Wonder if Captains Club has copies? They have to be printed somewhere!!

Scubamommy,

Aqua is a particular class of balcony....above concierge, but below suites. Pricey, but it allows the passenger access to a restaurant called Blu that serves "clean cuisine". A bit healthier than the MDR.....less calories, but nice presentation.

We have always been quite content with our balcony cabin (although most of our cruising has been with other lines), but this go-round we got a decent price and decided to splurge. We know little to nouthing about Blu other than some love it and some say they'd prefer to eat in the MDR. I say ya never know until ya try, so off we go!!

The cabins boast extra things like fresh fruit and flowers and access to the Persian Gardens......we don't think a few apples/oranges in the cabin are that important (we can walk to the buffet and get those!). Similarly, I've read that the flowers are a big disappointment....I can cut flowers from my garden if I wish, so having those in our cabin, albeit a nicety, isn't worth paying the extra cost. Our cruise is almost too short to take advantage of the Persian Gardens....but we will give it a try. Now throw in a private soft serve ice cream machine and we might never leave the cabin.....:p. What we ARE looking forward to is the dining that come with Aqua. I guess we could just as easily have bought balconies and purchased a dining package. Maybe we will try that next time.

For us, we are just spreading our wings and trying new things. Part of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at......we've only been on one X cruise so far, so we are trying to find out what fits our style!!

Connie has only sailed her Transatlantic and her European tour since her dry dock so the menu, dailies, etc will be different for the Caribbean sailings. We will have to wait until she returns to see what she will offer. We are on her in April, Aqua Deck 12, and we can't wait!!!! Happy sailings, everyone!

I hope that someone reads this, collects them and posts here. Not sure why X doesn't have them on their website. I think everyone understands that there is some room for modification,but I doubt they change THAT much from week to week/month to month.

Wonder if Captains Club has copies? They have to be printed somewhere!!

Call me weird, but I collect all Dailies from all our cruises. :D

Our last cruise with Constellation was in January 2012. The most recent with Silhouette in June 2013. What Daily do you need? I will scan a couple of them and email them.

We will be sailing in Constellation starting in October.

I can post some info but I don't travel with a scanner.. ;)

Google is great:

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=36763064

Could not agree with you more!!!!!!:D Google is my best friend and I Google just about everything I have a question about. Also, I don't think people realize what is involved with scanning and posting to Cruise Critic. It takes a lot of time and effort! What???? You don't take your scanner on cruises?!?!:D:D

Call me weird, but I collect all Dailies from all our cruises. :D

Our last cruise with Constellation was in January 2012. The most recent with Silhouette in June 2013. What Daily do you need? I will scan a couple of them and email them.

Oh that would be GREAT! Your 2012 Constellation ones would be AWESOME! THANK YOU!

Tatiana,

Email attachment would probably be easier for you and fine with me, I could then print them out too, however I think some of the others might like to see them here to.

What are the rules on posting ones email addy?

Lisa,

The size of all my pdf files exceeds the limit allowed on this board. :(

I would be more than happy to share it on this forum, but ...

Please add your email address to this post and I will send dailies to you.

Tatiana

Tatiana,

Email attachment would probably be easier for you and fine with me, I could then print them out too, however I think some of the others might like to see them here to.

What are the rules on posting ones email addy?

Hooray!!! I was able to compress the files.

Lisa,

Per your request: January 14, 2012 (should be 4 files)

I will add other files tomorrow morning.

Tatiana

Jan_14_2012_1.pdf

Jan_14_2012_2.pdf

Jan_14_2012_3.pdf

Jan_14_2012_4.pdf

Archived