Where does the Oasis dock in St Thomas?

• 8 months later...
Oasis and Allure will only dock at Crown Bay. Any ship that would normally dock at Crown Bay goes to Havensight when either Oasis or Allure are also scheduled.

Not really.

We have been on HAL ships and they always dock at Crown Bay. Even when either the Allure or the Oasis is there. We were at Crown Bay a couple of years when the Oasis was there. I know someone posted a picture of a HAL ship and either Oasis or the Allure there -- tried to find the picture unsuccessfully.

Oasis and Allure will only dock at Crown Bay. Any ship that would normally dock at Crown Bay goes to Havensight when either Oasis or Allure are also scheduled.

OasisoftheSeasandMaasdam.jpg

Picture taken by Copper10-8

Maasdam and Oasis at Crown Bay.

That photo is fabulous and about 3 years old. It is all over the internet and was passed around in hundreds of e-mails throughout HAL crew and guests. :) Some, tongue in cheek, called Maasdam Oasis' tender. :D

However, though I know Copper10-8 posted this photo on CC, I am less sure he was the photographer. I hesitate for credit to be granted him as I think a ship's photographer took that photo from high up in St. Thomas hills.

Several times we have been on HAL ships at Crown Bay docked with either Oasis or Allure. It is rare for a HAL ship to go to Havensight though it happens once in a while. We also have been on Noordam when she anchored in inner harbor as there were so many ships calling at St. Thomas that day.

That photo is fabulous and about 3 years old. It is all over the internet and was passed around in hundreds of e-mails throughout HAL crew and guests. :) Some, tongue in cheek, called Maasdam Oasis' tender. :D

However, though I know Copper10-8 posted this photo on CC, I am less sure he was the photographer. I hesitate for credit to be granted him as I think a ship's photographer took that photo from high up in St. Thomas hills.

When I googled to hunt for the picture -- the picture showed up in a post under his name.

When I googled to hunt for the picture -- the picture showed up in a post under his name.

Exactly.

MyPoint.