FTTF B2B (priority boarding)?

SmileEh

I am doing a back2back cruise and was thinking of buying FTTF for the second leg as we have more tender ports that week... so my question is... if I purchase FTTF for the second leg will they let me have priority boarding initially (which would technically be on the first leg probably considered as a separate cruise) but thought maybe they made exceptions to the rule when it comes to this kind of a situation... would anybody happen to know for sure?

well,,, you could just take the sticker from your first s&s and put it on your new one SSshhhhh

Don't they keep a list of those doing FTTF? Or maybe they don't bother to check it when taking people to the tender. Anybody know?

We are doing a B2B as well, and Carnival confirmed that we are not able to carry over our FTTF booked on our first leg to the second leg. There is one tender port on the second leg that was the only reason we would want to use FTTF for that portion, but alas, we won't be able to. Oh well, not worth buying the FTTF just for a tender on the second leg. But it will be handy on the first leg to have the early embarkation and early room availability.

Have a great cruise!!:)

P.S. Thanks Randy :)

We are doing a B2B as well, and Carnival confirmed that we are not able to carry over our FTTF booked on our first leg to the second leg. There is one tender port on the second leg that was the only reason we would want to use FTTF for that portion, but alas, we won't be able to. Oh well, not worth buying the FTTF just for a tender on the second leg. But it will be handy on the first leg to have the early embarkation and early room availability.

Have a great cruise!!:)

P.S. Thanks Randy :)

Ya that's what I figured... wishful thinking lol

Archived