Crystal blocks

addicted2

We have 4 different blocks, but only one was presented in a ceremony. It

depends on the LA. Wonderful Reba was the LA when we received our

block in a lovely ceremony, including presentation by the Captain. We also received a free picture of the presentation, and a certificate. We think the

blocks are nice, and the ceremony made it very special.

Could we buy one on eBay? Yes, but earning them is important to us.

Cruzin Lady

Agree. Reba is the best! I think that's the only one I received as a presentation. There were 110 of us receiving a block on the NV TA last fall. The other blocks have just been left in my cabin, or sent to me from C&A.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

I recently called C & A to advise that we would obtain our next level of 210 on our next cruise on the Freedom and wanted to know if they still presented them to us while we were on the cruise. I was told that they do not notify the LA ahead of time and they don't present them to you on the ship. I will have to call after we get back and they will mail one to us. I had to call them for our first one. So I guess you folks that receive them on the ship are lucky.

Marc

You should have spoken to the loyalty person on the ship. They would have given it to you.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Agree. Reba is the best! I think that's the only one I received as a presentation. There were 110 of us receiving a block on the NV TA last fall. The other blocks have just been left in my cabin, or sent to me from C&A.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Congratulations on your upcoming Pinnacle block! :)

We were supposed to receive one on a B2B on Mariner that put us over the 140 mark but did not get it. On our next cruise (Explorer) we asked the LA about it and they told us it should have been given. We contacted C&A and they sent us a block for Explorer by mistake instead of Mariner. I would be happy to work out something with you to get the Mariner block.

Haven't heard from you. If you still want it, the Block is yours, just pay postage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA about the Crystal Blocks until I saw this thread. I reached 141 pts on my Alaska cruise on the Radiance last month and no such gift awaited me. So, given the advice I read here this morning, I called C&A and inquired about it. They profusely apologized for not receiving it on the ship and voila! My crystal block is on its way....in 6-8 weeks that is :)

Thank you Cruise Critics peeps, I never would have known without you!!

Received my Radiance crystal block today!! :D

When you reach 140 points you get a glass block for the ship you are on. Then you can get another one for every 70 points thereafter.

You get the block on the cruise when you reach the points. You don't have to wait until after. But you almost always need to check in with the Loyalty Ambassador during the cruise to make sure he/she knows about it.

Getting my Majesty block this weekend! :D