Crystal blocks

addicted2

Did not get one when we passed 140 on our last cruise. What do I have to do call RCCL and ask how come they missed giving us one or will I get it on our next cruise in Oct.

I would call C&A 1-800-526-9723. You are supposed to receive a block of the ship that you have reached your milestone on.

Why they missed giving it to you? Good question, but it does happen frequently.

I recently called C & A to advise that we would obtain our next level of 210 on our next cruise on the Freedom and wanted to know if they still presented them to us while we were on the cruise. I was told that they do not notify the LA ahead of time and they don't present them to you on the ship. I will have to call after we get back and they will mail one to us. I had to call them for our first one. So I guess you folks that receive them on the ship are lucky.

Marc

Received Ours for the freedom last week , the enchantment, and the allure all were left in our stateroom. No big presentation.

Well, that's true, 40 here or 4000 on a cruise:D

This one might be popular

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Royal-Caribbean-Allure-Of-The-Seas-Crystal-Block-Paperweight-NIB-/281165461079

We got two of those :D We booked two cabins so we ended up with two. I asked to trade one in for the Monarch since they had to mail the second one but they said no. The Monarch has way more memories for us then the Allure. :(

BonVoyage

Dawna

Edited by CruisinDawn

Did not get one when we passed 140 on our last cruise. What do I have to do call RCCL and ask how come they missed giving us one or will I get it on our next cruise in Oct.

I have never received any of my crystal blocks on the cruise they were due... 3 so far. After the cruise that I should have received a block I just emailed C&A and they sent it to me by mail. Only my last one for the Independence took a bit of time as they said they had to order more blocks.

I earned my 140th point on majesty. I didn't recieve a block. On my recent jewel cruise I booked quantum with the LA. He asked how I was enjoying my block of majesty. I basically looked at him lost since I didn't get any block. He gave me a jewel one and said to ask the LA on the majesty if I sail again to give me one from that ship. Since its where I earned it.

• 6 months later...

I had to call C&A and have them send us our first one from Explorer of the Seas. We are poised to get our second block on Quantum of the Seas this December. I think that will be a cool souvenir from our first outing on the new ship.

I had to send a message about my first on Majesty, but my second on Voyager was sitting on my bed one night upon my return to the cabin after dinner ... always great when things work as they should (ie, didn't have to remind them about it).

I have an extra Grandeur block that I would like to trade for an Explorer block.

Is there anyone out there that might have an extra one????

Helen

I have an Enchantment that I'm willing to trade. Any takers?

Our first one is from the Legend. It was left in our cabin on the last day of the cruise. It would be nice if there was, at least, a note thanking you for your loyalty and for choosing Royal Caribbean.

I agree that the method of delivery seems a little off...it was just left on the bed with no note.

I thought that I shouldn't be getting one (our last cruise on Liberty) since I already had got one from the Navigator....time flies and apparently so did the cruise points!

I've seen blocks presented but didn't realize that was the memento for 140 until someone told me.I had to call and ask for it. The only pin I've received is emerald and I'll be diamond plus in August. My husband has never received anything.

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk

Received our 350 point block on Adventure that we booked last minute in January. We were excited to add it to our collection - only to see them for sale for $15.00 during a 'super sale' on the promenade a few days later:mad:

So much for 'special'. :rolleyes:w

That is disappointing. Hate to head that.

We just received our first block on Explorer (and happy since that is our favorite and most traveled on ship). Much to our delight, we were invited to a "top tier event" followed up by a phone call to our stateroom to be sure we attended, as we were seated in reserved seating up front, brought up on stage and presented the block with a certificate and then had our picture taken with the captain and cruise director and given the photo later that day. NICE! I am thinking the crown and anchor loyalty person on board is responsible for these and she did a great job on our cruise.

Received our 350 point block on Adventure that we booked last minute in January. We were excited to add it to our collection - only to see them for sale for $15.00 during a 'super sale' on the promenade a few days later:mad:

So much for 'special'. :rolleyes:w

I find it hard to believe that what you saw being sold for $15 is the "same" crystal block that is given out by C&A. Have seen crystal items before being sold on ships, but never the C&A Crystal Block.

Being sold on eBay, that would be an entirely different story.

Edited by cruisenfever

We just received our first block on Explorer (and happy since that is our favorite and most traveled on ship). Much to our delight, we were invited to a "top tier event" followed up by a phone call to our stateroom to be sure we attended, as we were seated in reserved seating up front, brought up on stage and presented the block with a certificate and then had our picture taken with the captain and cruise director and given the photo later that day. NICE! I am thinking the crown and anchor loyalty person on board is responsible for these and she did a great job on our cruise.

That is brilliant! So pleased for you to receive a true recognition.

Sadly for us, the first two blocks arrived together by post to our home address some 10 months late.:(