Crystal blocks

addicted2

We just received our second crystal block last week on the Jewel. We now have two, our 210 point one from the Freedom last year and our 280 point one last week. I was just wondering who else has them and from what ships?

Edited by addicted2

Considering all the D/D+ and Pin, I'd say many have blocks. I have several and of various ships. Among them we have a Sovereign and an Allure. (smallest and largest RCCL ships) Funny - ship is the "same size" in relation to the block. :)

Before I realized they were 'prized possessions', I gave one back to the LA , as " I already had that ship". I recently received my second Freedom and kept it to give away or to possibly trade for one I need.

M

This is a footnote on the Member Benefits Chart:

4 A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter.

Edited by LAngle

I have 5 crystal blocks, one each from the Sovereign class, Vision class, Radiance class, Voyager class and Freedom class. I'm trying to work it so that my next block will be from the Oasis class:)

I am doing the same! Trying to get to 350 for the westbound Oasis TA next year to get number 4. We have two Mariner and one Voyager.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I recently called C & A to advise that we would obtain our next level of 210 on our next cruise on the Freedom and wanted to know if they still presented them to us while we were on the cruise. I was told that they do not notify the LA ahead of time and they don't present them to you on the ship. I will have to call after we get back and they will mail one to us. I had to call them for our first one. So I guess you folks that receive them on the ship are lucky.

Marc

Considering all the D/D+ and Pin, I'd say many have blocks. I have several and of various ships. Among them we have a Sovereign and an Allure. (smallest and largest RCCL ships) Funny - ship is the "same size" in relation to the block. :)

Before I realized they were 'prized possessions', I gave one back to the LA , as " I already had that ship". I recently received my second Freedom and kept it to give away or to possibly trade for one I need.

M

I have a duplicate Enchantment if you want to trade it for your

Freedom.

Trying to get to 350 for the westbound Oasis TA next year to get number 4. We have two Mariner and one Voyager.

My plan was to get it on the eastbound TA in Sept. 2014. Then.....RCI has had some awesome deals. I'm going on Oasis Sept. 28 this year. I'll be 11 cruise points short with a couple other cruises before next Sept. I just may have to sneak in another Oasis or Allure cruise;)