Connie and Qsine

Hobbsey

Connie also has Ocean Liners as a specialty restaurant. Thank goodness they have Tuscan Grill and not Qsine....Tuscan is SO much better!!

Hi, yes, I already have Ocean Liner reservations. We haven't decided on Tuscan at this point. Qsine is a mystery to me but, for curiousities sake I'll research it on the Celebrity web site.

Thx

Hi, yes, I already have Ocean Liner reservations. We haven't decided on Tuscan at this point. Qsine is a mystery to me but, for curiousities sake I'll research it on the Celebrity web site.

Thx

I believe ethnic fusion is the theme of Qsine with different ethnicity in the spotlight each night. Another sign of Celebrity chasing the younger demographic.

I believe ethnic fusion is the theme of Qsine with different ethnicity in the spotlight each night. Another sign of Celebrity chasing the younger demographic.

Nope, same menu every night. Same menu on every ship that has a Qsine.

I love Qsine. It's fun, it's entertaining and the food is REALLY good.

Qsine is all about the presentation of the food, not the food itself. Most of the food is average at best, with a few exceptions, i.e. lobster escargot...but most is basic buffet food dressed up in a cutesy presentation....we found it to be a glutton of food for two people and no matter how hard we tried they would not cut the portions down so an immense amount of food went in the garbage, which I don't like. I think if you have a group of at least 4 but more likely 6-8 it might be a fun evening once but other than that it is a novelty. Just my opinion of course!!:)

Qsine is all about the presentation of the food, not the food itself. Most of the food is average at best, with a few exceptions, i.e. lobster escargot...but most is basic buffet food dressed up in a cutesy presentation....we found it to be a glutton of food for two people and no matter how hard we tried they would not cut the portions down so an immense amount of food went in the garbage, which I don't like. I think if you have a group of at least 4 but more likely 6-8 it might be a fun evening once but other than that it is a novelty. Just my opinion of course!!:)

We found the food quite tasty during our two dining experiences aboard Reflection. We enjoyed dining there more than Tuscan Grille and Murano. The food in Tuscan was disappointing - all four of us went away unsatisfied - and Murano was too stuffy to relax - we almost felt like smiling was too "wild" for the place. What made Qsine so special is the ability to try so many different selections, coupled with the imaginative and whimsical presentation of each item. If you are expecting an elegant meal, you will be in the wrong place. If you want to have an unique experience and have a good time, then you will come away satisfied. It is a place to experiment with items you may not have considered as a full meal, to laugh out loud without your dining neighbors raising their eyebrows, and to enjoy yourself without having to put on your serious face.

Archived