Oosterdam live from the South Pacific

Eager2Travel

Watched the Oosterdam sail into Circular Quay Sydney this Morning from our room in The Four Seasons. Will Embark today at 1PM.

Walked over to the dock this morning and they were busy washing the verandahs and re-stocking the ship.

Watched the Oosterdam sail into Circular Quay Sydney this Morning from our room in The Four Seasons. Will Embark today at 1PM.

Walked over to the dock this morning and they were busy washing the verandahs and re-stocking the ship.

Happy to read Oosterdam has arrived safely in Sydney. :)

Have a wonderful cruise, Senorjim.

Welcome señor Jim. It is nice to have another voice on the thread. We just had our second M & G. I am sorry if I missed you if you were there.

Cruise continues to be great. Both spouse and I think the seas have been calm. Disclaimer is we enjoy a little movement from time to time to remind us we are on a ship.

Someone else asked a question about the temp on the ship. It is comfortable but best to have a light sweater along. They are keeping it warmer since we have left the warm tropical passage behind.

This has got to be the friendliest crew I have ever experienced.

Time for the thermal suite which is our favorite indulgence.

Ships staff has been really incredible - especially with our 5 and 8 year old kids! Orgiami animals, hi's everywhere.... Food is great too! Entertainment wasn't so good in our opinion with too many instrumentalist only acts versus a mix of comedians, magicans, signers etc.... But a small nit pick - great cruise so far!

Welcome to Melbourne - the ship just sailed past our home. Unfortunately, the weather is a little chilly. Only 12 deg F at the moment with a forecast high of 17deg F - hopefully the sun will come out later.

Enjoy your time in Melbourne.

Archived