Summer 2015 Itineraries

I've managed to obtain the rest of the itineraries:

http://sailawaycruiseblog.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/thomson-cruises-summer-2015-itineraries-the-full-list/

Confusion though over the Black Sea itinerary. Doesn't seem to be any 14 night Black Sea cruises next year, and it doesn't seem clear as to if the 7 night one will be Crimean Discovery or Black Sea Explorer.

Also, I thought there was another Dream itinerary that went to Villefranche and Barcelona, but this one wasn't listed either.

Thanks Sailaway.

Nothing from Malaga :(

Having been delighted to be able to book 2 cruises from our home port this year we were hoping to be able to do the same in Summer 2015.

What a shame.

Edited by campolady

Some nice itineries there for Majesty but the question is can you pair Hellenic Classics with Italian Flavours. Last year you could not and if you wanted a 14 nighter it had to include the Adriatic :(

I have my eye on a Princess 14 nighter from Athens to Rome which includes Santorini, Mykenos, Crete, Rhodes, Overnight in Istanbul, Kusadasi, Valleta, Messina and Naples. Tempting :)

It is frustrating that Thomsons offers won't be available for weeks whilst everyone elses are already on sale :mad:

I think Oceana is doing fly-cruises next year isn't it Dave?

Yes, Oceana is taking over from Ventura because she is too large for entry to Venice. The problem is (I like Oceana) the itinery is the same as this year except Monte Carlo replaces Ajaccio. So I am looking for something Greek and because of the single cabin problem Majesty is the only option.

• 2 weeks later...
I've managed to obtain the rest of the itineraries:

http://sailawaycruiseblog.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/thomson-cruises-summer-2015-itineraries-the-full-list/

Confusion though over the Black Sea itinerary. Doesn't seem to be any 14 night Black Sea cruises next year, and it doesn't seem clear as to if the 7 night one will be Crimean Discovery or Black Sea Explorer.

Also, I thought there was another Dream itinerary that went to Villefranche and Barcelona, but this one wasn't listed either.

Hi Sailaway

Thanks for all this great information.

I am looking forward to hearing what date in May the Majesty will be doing the Adriatic Explorer itinerary. My neighbour is hoping to go on this cruise (his first cruise) and I have recommended this itinerary (as it takes in Venice and Kotor), but he has to go at Spring Bank holiday next year, ie week commencing Friday 22 May 2015.

Just hoping that itinerary will be available that week!

Otherwise he will have to settle for Kotor but no Venice on W/C Thurs 21 May 2015 on Celebration.

Flopsy

Hi Sailaway

Thanks for all this great information.

I am looking forward to hearing what date in May the Majesty will be doing the Adriatic Explorer itinerary. My neighbour is hoping to go on this cruise (his first cruise) and I have recommended this itinerary (as it takes in Venice and Kotor), but he has to go at Spring Bank holiday next year, ie week commencing Friday 22 May 2015.

Just hoping that itinerary will be available that week!

Otherwise he will have to settle for Kotor but no Venice on W/C Thurs 21 May 2015 on Celebration.

Flopsy

22 May is an Adriatic itinerary, but it looks to be Adriatic Charms (Ravenna, Venice, Rijeka, Dubrovnik, Durres). The only Adriatic Explorer sailing for May is 08 May. The next one is then 19 June.

22 May is an Adriatic itinerary, but it looks to be Adriatic Charms (Ravenna, Venice, Rijeka, Dubrovnik, Durres). The only Adriatic Explorer sailing for May is 08 May. The next one is then 19 June.

Hi Sailaway

Oh dear that's a blow!

But thanks for the info.

Flopsy

Not completely sure on these, as there isn't any port schedules for Hellenic Treasures.

However, I've got Majesty docking in Civitavecchia four times, so this should be for either Italian Flavours or The Italian Job.

These dates are: 05 June, 24 July, 04 September and 16 October.

If you're looking at b2b with Hellenic, you should be able to do that one either side of the June date (but not completely sure on this). Bar that, the Italy itineraries are sandwiched between the Adriatic ones.

Not completely sure on these, as there isn't any port schedules for Hellenic Treasures.

However, I've got Majesty docking in Civitavecchia four times, so this should be for either Italian Flavours or The Italian Job.

These dates are: 05 June, 24 July, 04 September and 16 October.

If you're looking at b2b with Hellenic, you should be able to do that one either side of the June date (but not completely sure on this). Bar that, the Italy itineraries are sandwiched between the Adriatic ones.

Thanks, it looks like there are only 4 italian cruises all summer and the june one is too early for me. So i went crazy and booked Emerald Princess with, for me, an excellent itinery. Athens, Santorini, Heraklion, Rhodes, Kusadasi, Istanbul overnight, Mykenos, Valleta, Messina, Naples, Rome. The shortest port time is 9 hours and we have 39 hours in Istanbul :)

It cost a bomb though but my P&O loyalty benefits count and I get $250 shareholder benefit.

September next year now looks kind of empty so a week on Majesty looks tempting.

Anyone else got the email from cruisedeals? Full downloadable preview of 2015 cruise brochure! Been browsing for about an hour- all as expected by sailaway, but nice to see some prices and hotels.

Good to see some 3 night stays in Croatia as well as the traditional 7&7. And some free AI on the Dubrovnik departures, too.

kate

Anyone else got the email from cruisedeals? Full downloadable preview of 2015 cruise brochure! Been browsing for about an hour- all as expected by sailaway, but nice to see some prices and hotels.

Good to see some 3 night stays in Croatia as well as the traditional 7&7. And some free AI on the Dubrovnik departures, too.

kate

Not had an email :(

Is there anyway of uploading it at all Kate?

I'm not very tech- savvy, sailaway, and I know some links are banned. This is the intro page

http://*******.inbro.net/collection/34?pk=Tpl4HPN98LoSdJ8titZs&cmid=52945568&ecamp=cr&ito=ecrmn1283072&elink=intro

where the stars say thomson!

I booked through them last year so it was a past customer thing.

Thank you Kate!!!! :D

The Black Sea ones look good particularly those not going to Constanta & also Grecian Legends & Undiscoverd Aegean.

Thank you Sailaway 😀

Undiscovered Aegean

Marmaris – At Sea – Thessaloniki – Kavala – Chios – Izmir – Patmos Town – Marmaris

Sailing dates: 01 Jun, 13 Jul, 14 Sep

Grecian Legends

Dubrovnik – At Sea – Katakolon – Corinth (Athens) – Itea (Delphi) – Corfu Town – Kotor – Dubrovnik

Sailing dates: 21 May, 18 Jun, 16 Jul, 13 Aug, 10 Sep, 08 Oct

Drat, you can do a Hellenic classics and an Italian job b2b :(

Oh hum, Thomsons loss is Princesses gain

Adriatic charms might be interesting for 9 Oct as it fills in the gap between my Princess cruise in July and my yet to be decided xmas cruise.

Marmaris was mentioned in the spirits cruise news as next years home port, just off and had a brilliant time, they have updaed a lot on the ship the lido downstairs is very similar to the celebration now

Marmaris was mentioned in the spirits cruise news as next years home port, just off and had a brilliant time, they have updaed a lot on the ship the lido downstairs is very similar to the celebration now

have the bar stools/seats arrived for raffles yet?

kate

Hi Kate

How I envy you being able to browse the preview brochure! I have tried using the http address you so kindly provided but I'm not getting any results! Sailaway obviously did so I feel such a dumbo! Would it be possible for you to email the email to me? I would be so grateful if you could.

I am ajc@jsbethell.co.uk

Flopsy

Hi Kate

How I envy you being able to browse the preview brochure! I have tried using the http address you so kindly provided but I'm not getting any results! Sailaway obviously did so I feel such a dumbo! Would it be possible for you to email the email to me? I would be so grateful if you could.

I am ajc@jsbethell.co.uk

Flopsy

I also cannot get the link to work! If we could get another copy that would be brilliant - don't think I can wait a week for the official release!