Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

Thanks again for everyone that is voting for my video.

I just got home from work to see that I had lost some votes when they corrected my name. That was a bit disappointing. I did send NCL a note via Facebook to let them know. Hopefully they can put those "lost" votes back towards my video. It seems like they were misapplied to Phillippe's video since that was the name they originally had tagged to my video.

Other then that mix up it does seem like the voting is back on track.

Again, my video has the thumbnail with the aqua blue water and my daughter diving in. The opening scene is champagne being poured and the name on my video is Maryse R.

NCL voting link: http://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline/app_549914091723273

I really appreciate all the support from you guys!! :)

This is exactly why I didn't vote yet -- I figured something might get messed up when they corrected the names. :rolleyes: I am heading there to vote for you now! Good luck! You definitely deserve the win! :D

This is exactly why I didn't vote yet -- I figured something might get messed up when they corrected the names. :rolleyes: I am heading there to vote for you now! Good luck! You definitely deserve the win! :D

Thank you!! I wish I had waited...both mine and my daughter's votes went towards someone else's video. That just doesn't seem right...but I guess that's just the way it is. NCL has not gotten back to me and I sort of have a feeling that they are not going to address it. Hopefully I can recoup those votes through others avenues such as people who may not mind sharing the link and asking their friends and family to send a vote my way. :)

I made up little ground overnight from those "lost" votes yesterday but still trailing behind!

Please invite your family and friends to vote!

There's still hope since the contest will run through November 13th.

I sent NCL another email last night about the "lost" votes. I will post back if I get a response from them today.

Here's the voting link: http://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline?sk=app_549914091723273&app_data

My video is listed under Maryse R.

Thank you again for all of your support!

So the video currently in the lead, that one has to have benefited from the name mix up!? That is the least dynamic video, yet it somehow has almost 120 votes!

You have my vote!

I am not sure about the votes for the video currently in 1st place BUT the votes that are sitting on Phillippe G 's video belong to my video! :(

If I got get those votes applied back to my video I would be just a few votes behind the 1st place video.

I am hoping NCL will do the right thing and place those votes back where they belong.

My video made it into the Top 5!! Woohoo!!

Please follow the link and give me a vote if you think I am deserving of it!!

Mine is the one with the opening scene has the champagne being poured into some glasses. The thumb nail is aqua blue with my daughter jumping into the water. NCL mixed up all the names next to the videos so I am purposely leaving my name out so not to cause any confusion. I sent them an email hopefully it will get fixed by tomorrow.

NCL voting link: https://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline/app_549914091723273

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :):):):)

Awesome job and WOW for making the top 5. Wishing you the best of luck!!

Ok, so I did take a peek at the 1st place, Tara, and all I can say is What??!! The only way I can figure is she is one of those people who has like a bazillion "friends" on FB and asked them all to vote for her video. It is terrible, choppy and not anywhere near the quality of yours. Yours looks like a marketing promo video and flows nicely. I will try to get everyone I know to vote for yours, as it is clearly the best one of the bunch!

I am not sure about the votes for the video currently in 1st place BUT the votes that are sitting on Phillippe G 's video belong to my video! :(

If I got get those votes applied back to my video I would be just a few votes behind the 1st place video.

I am hoping NCL will do the right thing and place those votes back where they belong.

Send a copy of your concern to this email also. publicrelations@ncl.com ;)

GUESS WHAT??

It just let me vote again! I believe it may be set up to allow a vote every 24 hours - as this is the way many such contests are set up. It's worth a shot for folks to try voting again. ;)

I agree with the assertion that the video which is currently in the lead is dreadful, and the only reason it is leading is because she's got a lot of facebook support. Let's get onboard and show that CRUISE CRITIC is way more powerful than facebook.

:D:D:D

You guys are all soooo AWESOME for staying on top of this!!

I had no idea that I could vote agaiin but it just let me cast another vote for myself!! Yah!! Thanks for posting and letting me know and everyone else.

Please go back and vote!!!

I LOVE the Cruise Critic community...lol!! THANK YOU!!

Vote early, vote often. ;)

It let me vote again today. :D

Exactly! Now that we know the secret, there's a strong likelihood we can overcome the other contestant's fan club, and ensure that the best video really does win!

:)

You guys are all soooo AWESOME for staying on top of this!!

I had no idea that I could vote agaiin but it just let me cast another vote for myself!! Yah!! Thanks for posting and letting me know and everyone else.

Please go back and vote!!!

I LOVE the Cruise Critic community...lol!! THANK YOU!!

We love you and your amazing videos, too!!!

:D

Exactly! Now that we know the secret, there's a strong likelihood we can overcome the other contestant's fan club, and ensure that the best video really does win!

:)

We love you and your amazing videos, too!!!

:D

You are very kind!! :D

Send a copy of your concern to this email also. publicrelations@ncl.com ;)

Thank you for the link.

I'm thinking that I am just going to drop the issue of the votes. I've sent NCL 2 different emails and no one has replied. It has become clear to me that the votes that were intended for my video on that first day are not coming back to me. It is unfortunate but I've accepted the reality of it. I'm just going to keep going with the contest and hope for the best. If winning is meant to be then it will happen. :)