Hi...how do I go about things?

Egyptadh

Hi! My husband and I just booked our first cruise and now that it's book it's all about the waiting, the learning and the 'oh my gosh I don't know what to do now! lol!

Our cruise is through Royal Caribbean on the Radiance of the Seas in May 2015. A friend passed on Cruise Critic and I'm a little overwhelmed by which 'first time cruiser' things to look at! Any suggestions?

Also, I'd love to figure out how and where to meet up with others that will be going on the cruise with us! I think it would be fantastic to chat with people who will be joining us. How do I go about finding these future friends?

Thank you for your time with my questions. I look forward to chatting with you!

Hi! My husband and I just booked our first cruise and now that it's book it's all about the waiting, the learning and the 'oh my gosh I don't know what to do now! lol!

Our cruise is through Royal Caribbean on the Radiance of the Seas in May 2015. A friend passed on Cruise Critic and I'm a little overwhelmed by which 'first time cruiser' things to look at! Any suggestions?

Also, I'd love to figure out how and where to meet up with others that will be going on the cruise with us! I think it would be fantastic to chat with people who will be joining us. How do I go about finding these future friends?

Thank you for your time with my questions. I look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome to Cruise Critic Egyptadh:)

Join your Roll Call to meet those who will be sailing with you

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=269

you've already been directed to the roll call for your cruise

the first page on cruise critic looks a little daunting at first but it actually makes it easier to figure out what info you are after

for instance the ports of call section is divided into areas of the world so click on the area you will be visiting on your cruise and you will find a load of info on the areas you will be visiting

the cruise line section you look for your cruiseline-in your case Royal Caribbean and clicking on there you will find lots of info specific to that line

that's a good start for a first timer!

Hi.

My wife and I are new to Cruise Critic.

We are booked on a Crystal Cruise leaving Singapore March 12th, 2014 for two weeks.

A second cruise with Crystal leaving Singapore March 26th, 2014 for another two weeks, and a third cruise leaving Beijing on April 19th for another two weeks.

We have 10 days open from April 9th (Hong Kong) to April 19 (Beijing) and would like to hear from someone on suggestions for excursions.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

JoeyBuffet

Hi.

My wife and I are new to Cruise Critic.

We are booked on a Crystal Cruise leaving Singapore March 12th, 2014 for two weeks.

A second cruise with Crystal leaving Singapore March 26th, 2014 for another two weeks, and a third cruise leaving Beijing on April 19th for another two weeks.

We have 10 days open from April 9th (Hong Kong) to April 19 (Beijing) and would like to hear from someone on suggestions for excursions.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

JoeyBuffet

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You might want to check out the Crystal cruises forum. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Also you should check to see if there is a roll call for each of your cruises.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

I believe this is one of the cruises you will be on. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1934900 If you don't find a roll call for your others, you can start one. Just click on the "New Thread" button on the ship page and put the date of your cruise in the title. Hopefully, you will meet some great people on the roll call.

Have you been to Hong Kong and/or Beijing before? If not, you might want to consider spending a few days in each one. They are both fascinating cities with a great deal to see and do.

Have a great time.

hi and welcome to cc. you have great advice so far. one more tip to navigate the forums easier is to go all the way down to the bottom of the page you are on. there is a forum jump menu bar to click on that will list all the many spots to go to on cruise critic. it makes it so much easier to go to different places here. have a great cruise and have fun.

Archived