Interior 4K ??? On the Miracle

lovebears

Wanting to book RM 4196 for 16 day cruise to Hawaii. It is a 4K interior with french doors obstructed view. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

My wife and I were in 4115 twice and we loved it. Our view was right between 2 life boats. A balcony room slightly more than an interior. Sunlight and fresh air. You can't get that with an ocean view.

Miracle4115-1.jpg

Miracle4115.jpg

Only available on "Spirit Class" ships, and the absolute BEST VALUE available on any ship, IMO. As noted above, you get fresh air, natural sunlight, and the sound of the sea when underway, and all for the price of an interior. If you can snag one between the boats, it's even better! I say GO FOR IT!

"SKY"

Only available on "Spirit Class" ships, and the absolute BEST VALUE available on any ship, IMO. As noted above, you get fresh air, natural sunlight, and the sound of the sea when underway, and all for the price of an interior. If you can snag one between the boats, it's even better! I say GO FOR IT!

"SKY"

Is 4196 in between boats???

I had this cabin on Pride in sept. Loved it. It is not a direct view out, but it is pretty good. You can search the room number on here it YouTube and there is some video by a poster "vinsheer" that will show you what it looks like. He was on Spirit maybe, but my view on Pride was the same and the Miracle should be the same

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sounds like the 4K is the way to go. I also like the idea of being on deck 4 vs deck 1 with an ocean view........plus the added expense of ocean view! I do know for the 16 day cruise a regular inside cabin would be too long without light!

Here are some short video's of our 4K Cabin 4196. We love the French Door Cabins!!

These are great......thanks so much! Just checked my 24 hr hold and it says room 4194........would that be the same view as 4196?????? I had requested 4196! Yikes!!!

My wife and I were in 4115 twice and we loved it. Our view was right between 2 life boats. A balcony room slightly more than an interior. Sunlight and fresh air. You can't get that with an ocean view.

Miracle4115-1.jpg

Miracle4115.jpg

I actually have this cabin only on the Legend next month. I'm excited to see its between lifeboats. Thanks.

We've booked 4155

Our cabin is in a corner at the end of a boat, so we hope we'll have some view. Any thoughts?

No view from 4155 except when looking straight down you'll see the outside promenade deck. If you want a view of the horizon in the 4k category book between life boats.

I took that picture of the crew member when I came into the cabin one afternoon to grab my camera. 4ks are a bargain and I have had two price drops in the past six days with the guest appreciation promotion on now.

Very rarely do you see crewmen outside on the boats, or the rigging outside the 4K cabins, but it does happen occasionally. If you're getting out of the shower, or whatever, I'd recommend closing the curtains. :eek: I still say that the 4K cabins are the best value on the entire ship. I don't hesitate to recommend them to anybody! :D

"SKY"

P.S. Once, while in port, and in our Ocean View cabin, the lovely Mrs. Jones was getting dressed in the middle of the afternoon, in our cabin. We thought nothing of it, because our cabin faced away from the island. Guess what? A crewman was rappelling down the side of the ship while cleaning windows. He got a GREAT view! :p