Back from the Breeze Today!

luvmyboys2

Everything was great on our cruise on the Breeze this past week. The food was fine both main dining room and buffet. My favorite was the tandoor restaurant. The food is not spicy hot it's delicious. The omelet station is great as is the sweet spot. Faster to the fun was great, would definitely do it again. We were interviewed on camera by the Assistant Cruise Director (feel silly) and met the captain of the ship on the first elegant night. Our wait staff and cabin steward did awesome work. Waterworks was great for both our children and us. Slides were fast!!! An abundance of sun and great tans we received. We bought the unlimited tickets to the thrill theatre and enjoy all of the clips. Comedy shows were good and the juggling/comedy show was awesome. No complaints here all was good. If you have any questions, please ask. I still have sea legs and loving it.

Can't say we feel the same. Most of the staff were very rude and inconsistent. Tough spot because they told us that apparently their benefits and retirement was taken away. Our room attendant was great and our assistant waiter was good too. We tried to overlook the bad because it sucks feeling ripped off when you're still on vacation but the ship experience was honestly a trip to hell. I'll do a complete review when I get back and try to explain why. We made the best of it but if anyone is cruising on carnival anytime soon, I'd honestly try and wait to see if they fix their employee problems. Honest to god they are super disgruntled.

Dozen, I am sorry to hear you had issues on the cruise, but this is the 5th time I have cruised with Carnival and I honestly witnessed nothing but good things. I only had one older woman tell my son to move out of her way in the fun shops when he was looking at a watch he was going to purchase she was totally out of line. Wish I seen her because I wanted her to apologize to my son. The crew was good in my opinion. Shoot forgot to mention Guys Burgers - can't believe it but the Ringer was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thrill theatre is a 15/20 minutes clip of movies. It's a simulator a must try. We bought the unlimited pass for $14.95 each. You just need to go two times to get your monies worth. There are 4 different clips on the 6 day. My boys' are 11 and enjoyed it.

Can't say we feel the same. Most of the staff were very rude and inconsistent. Tough spot because they told us that apparently their benefits and retirement was taken away. Our room attendant was great and our assistant waiter was good too. We tried to overlook the bad because it sucks feeling ripped off when you're still on vacation but the ship experience was honestly a trip to hell. I'll do a complete review when I get back and try to explain why. We made the best of it but if anyone is cruising on carnival anytime soon, I'd honestly try and wait to see if they fix their employee problems. Honest to god they are super disgruntled.

Why do people think it is there right to come on to someone elses post and ruin it? Maybe you should start your own post.

I would love to cruise on the Breeze. Have not done so yet, but it's on my list, along with the Dream and Royal Caribbean's Allure and Oasis.

Sent from my iPad

RCCL Monarch of the Seas June 2011--Lost My Cruise Virginity

Carnival Miracle December 2011--Christmas at Sea

Carnival Ecstacy December 2012--34th Born Day Celebration

Carnival Imagination March 2013--Last Minute Getaway

Carnival Valor July 2013--Friend's 40th Born Day Celebration

Carnival Freedom December 2013--35th Born Day Celebration

Carnival Ecstasy March 2014--Spring Break

Carnival ??? August 2013--TBA

We just returned from the Breeze and I wanted to post and say that we had a great timr. We felt the staff was great and we are thinking of retuning with our kids in the summer. We didn't run into disgruntled employees and we felt the service was great.