The "new" Vision of the Seas - pics

melbur

There was one balcony suite I saw in passing with green and cream color scheme. Not sure if that room was skipped for some reason. From color scheme of 8002's bathroom and the prior photos I saw I assumed that was the decor before revitalization.

DSC01880_zps8214ab6b.jpg

DSC01881_zps9007382c.jpg

There was one balcony suite I saw in passing with green and cream color scheme. Not sure if that room was skipped for some reason. From color scheme of 8002's bathroom and the prior photos I saw I assumed that was the decor before revitalization.

DSC01880_zps8214ab6b.jpg

DSC01881_zps9007382c.jpg

Thx so much for posting! We have a Jr suite also so should look about the same.

Saw the same colors and elements in other cabins on Deck 8 when doors were open. Thought the most pleasing color was the fabric on the chairs with wood side arms.

Couch material was controversial. I thought it felt rough against the skin and covered it with pool towels. Wife thought the fabric felt okay. Clearly chosen to wear well over time.

DSC01869_zps5ff339c6.jpg

New suite----which suite category?? Not stated.

Welcome back, my friend.

Thank you for recommending the Serenade itinerary for our first EU cruise. It was fabulous!

Brian still hasn't gotten over the time difference even though we've been back since the 3rd!

I will email soon.

We did a b2b on Vision in June and had Cabin 8040. The JS cabins are much smaller on Vision class than they are on Radiance class and above.

Seems so. I've got my eye on a Vision cruise but the family suite looks small and the balcony tiny.:(

The ship itself, [and thanks for posting the pics] look great!!

Never sailed on Vision before so don't know how much of this area was "revitalized".

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

Curtain was a difficult get as it is lit with red lights before performances and appears with a pinkish glow in photos. I was walking by one day before rehearsals and the house lights were up so I go this.

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

Seats were clearly re-upholstered. Metallic drinkholder imparts a brass odor to your hands if you accidentally grab or set your hand on.

DSC01884.jpg

Screen is mounted lower than I expected. Note bottom of the screen in upper right of photo of Deck 9 bar area.

DSC02026.jpg

Deck 10 seats around jogging track have obstructed views thru railings. Deck 9 seats to left and right have a variety of obstructions including hot tubs. Best views are in pool and often adults just stood in pool and watched for prolonged times as there were very few children on the cruise to be using the outdoor pool.

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

Waited a bit for this shot to come up but I had to have it for some reason. I love Wizard of Oz.

DSC02005.jpg

Here are some more photos I uploaded to photobucket of the Vision of the Seas from November 10 - 13, 2013. I don't have time to link to them individually right now. But the photos are all labeled.

Notice how the family suite sign states it was the Royal Family Suite - that was wrong. There was no balcony in that stateroom 8000.

The ship was beautiful. We were on her for 24 days prior to drydock so it was especially interesting for me to see the changes - so drastic in such a short time.

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mommabeany/library/Vision%20of%20the%20Seas

Gina

Just returned from the transatlantic on Vision of the Seas, fresh out of drydock and looking good . . . here are some pics of the recent changes

pool deck with screen

SAM_0878_zps8841f0ea.jpg

solarium - park café in the far corner

I was on the Vision about 8 years ago out of LA, on the way back the seas were so bad they had the safety net over this pool and most of the water had splashed out of the pool

Here are some more photos I uploaded to photobucket of the Vision of the Seas from November 10 - 13, 2013. I don't have time to link to them individually right now. But the photos are all labeled.

Notice how the family suite sign states it was the Royal Family Suite - that was wrong. There was no balcony in that stateroom 8000.

The ship was beautiful. We were on her for 24 days prior to drydock so it was especially interesting for me to see the changes - so drastic in such a short time.

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mommabeany/library/Vision%20of%20the%20Seas

Gina

Gina, thanks for sharing your thoughts. How was the entertainment?