Celebrity Connections Registration Issues

LauraS

What Celebrity menu? I've never seen a link to it on the Celebrity website.

I believe she is referring to the "Site Map" which you can access by clicking on it at the bottom of the Main Celebrity page.

• 3 months later...
Trying to get a confirmation for the Meet and Mingel on March 6th 2015 on the Celebrity Equinox. Having a very difficult time. How can I go about a different method to accomplish it?

I have also been unable to register for a party on the Summit in May. I called Celebrity's IT department about their issue, and they had no clue. I finally walked the guy through it, and he printed a screen shot of the error.

I was told I should try again in 24-48 hours. It's almost 48 hours and I just tried.

Same error.

Something tells me nothing will happen until someone from Celebrity reads about the issues on here.

I have also been unable to register for a party on the Summit in May. I called Celebrity's IT department about their issue, and they had no clue. I finally walked the guy through it, and he printed a screen shot of the error.

I was told I should try again in 24-48 hours. It's almost 48 hours and I just tried.

Same error.

Something tells me nothing will happen until someone from Celebrity reads about the issues on here.

And just in case anyone from Celebrity happens to care, the error message is:

"The booking entered could not be retrieved. Please check your entries."

The folks I spoke to on the phone a couple of days ago clearly didn't do anything since it still isn't working.

They even put in my actual reservation number and got the exact same error. (My registration number was verified, and is correct on the Celebrity website.)

Edited by DinaS

• 3 weeks later...
Been trying for weeks to register for a party for our Dec 20 Reflection sailing. Others on the roll call are also unable to register. Has anyone found a way to make it work?

No.

My numerous phone calls to Celebrity were a complete waste of my time.

We are sailing in May 2015, and some of the sailing dates in that month aren't even listed as valid dates for the Connections party.

They need to get their act together, but they don't appear to be doing anything about it. It seems like a pretty easy fix for their IT department, since the date just before our sailing is working just fine.

One person on our roll call posted that they were able to register and found about 16 in total had registered for our September 6, 2015 cruise. I have been trying once a month since Sept. 6, 2014. Maybe I should try more often to find the window of opportunity when the link works????

The "Find a Connection's Party" link has "invalid sail date" printed in red above the entry blanks before any entries have been made. When I put in my reservation number on the "Register" side, everything looks like it is going through, but it keeps coming up with the same blank boxes after I hit submit. It will not go through.

One person on our roll call posted that they were able to register and found about 16 in total had registered for our September 6, 2015 cruise. I have been trying once a month since Sept. 6, 2014. Maybe I should try more often to find the window of opportunity when the link works????

The "Find a Connection's Party" link has "invalid sail date" printed in red above the entry blanks before any entries have been made. When I put in my reservation number on the "Register" side, everything looks like it is going through, but it keeps coming up with the same blank boxes after I hit submit. It will not go through.

I just tried it again for our roll call, and NOTHING.

I don't believe that ANYONE on our roll call has been able to register.

I'll give it another month or so, and then I will try emailing some higher-ups at Celebrity, since my calls to their regular number have all been useless.

We've had the same issue on the Feb 21, 2015 cruise. I was able to register for the Feb 14 cruise on Reflection, but the next week is a no-go. Frustrating!

Been trying once a week for months.

If I still don't get registered before we leave, I'm thinking of speaking to the Concierge once on board about a time and place, then posting on the roll call when we dock in St. Thomas.

I was able to register for a mix and mingle for a cruise that departs this December, but not for later cruises. A friend is doing a B2B in January in Asia and was able to register for one of the cruises, but not the other. Hopefully, things will resolve when Celebrity opens the 2016 sailings next week.