Looking For A Cabin Photo Web Site

hpeabody

I am looking for a website that has photos of their cabin that folks have submitted. I have seen a link before of a website started by a man who was newly retired and started a project of creating such a website. I have lost the link, I though I had it saved. Anyone know what I am talking about?

I no longer like getting surprised by the cabin configuration. I want to know which type cabin to begin with. In the category I usually book there are basically 2 configurations, 1 pretty square with the bed under the window and the other rectangular with the bed coming out from the side wall and a chair and desk are on either side of the window. My last booking I ended up with the squarish cabin with pull down beds on each wall. I always had to watch my head. There was no indication on the Princess deck plan of this. What does not help is that Princess uses a generic diagram for all cabin numbers in the same categor no matter which type the cabin actually is. This is why real photos would be so helpful.

I am looking into the Crown OV category cabins.

I am looking for a website that has photos of their cabin that folks have submitted. I have seen a link before of a website started by a man who was newly retired and started a project of creating such a website. I have lost the link, I though I had it saved. Anyone know what I am talking about?

I no longer like getting surprised by the cabin configuration. I want to know which type cabin to begin with. In the category I usually book there are basically 2 configurations, 1 pretty square with the bed under the window and the other rectangular with the bed coming out from the side wall and a chair and desk are on either side of the window. My last booking I ended up with the squarish cabin with pull down beds on each wall. I always had to watch my head. There was no indication on the Princess deck plan of this. What does not help is that Princess uses a generic diagram for all cabin numbers in the same categor no matter which type the cabin actually is. This is why real photos would be so helpful.

I am looking into the Crown OV category cabins.

I use a site called cruisedeckplans.com. theres a small fee, but from what I understand they will use photos taken by passengers and pay a fee for them. Most of the rooms I have looked up have had plenty of submitted photos. They have helped me to choose the rooms Ive wanted. On the newer ships the only photos might be from the actual cruise lines. Hope this helps

I was not aware of the Cruise Critic photo gallery. I went to take a look, I was unable to find the cabin I am looking for. I did stumble onto the website I had in mind as I was looking on CC. However, It was just photos showing the obstructions. I still would like to know there is a website that has cabin photos or at least accurate information on the cabin configuration. I don't need to see a photo if I could just find out which configuration it is.

Thanks to all for the help

Another resource I've found useful for OV cabins are a couple of pages on the P&O website showing the obstructed views on Azura and Ventura (which match the Crown class Princess ships in general layout) that show what the views from each cabin look like.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/VE_obs (Ventura)

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/Azura_obs (Azura)

I use a site called cruisedeckplans.com. theres a small fee, but from what I understand they will use photos taken by passengers and pay a fee for them. Most of the rooms I have looked up have had plenty of submitted photos. They have helped me to choose the rooms Ive wanted. On the newer ships the only photos might be from the actual cruise lines. Hope this helps

THANK YOU!!! I just joined (pretty cheap if you ask me) and found pictures of our exact cabin, not one in the same category or a similar one, which always worries me... but our home to be. What fun.

Thanks again