$20 Royal Replenish Package?

Esilef

Oh and a note on Cococay/Labadee...

It definitely DOES cover drinks on the islands, BUT beware - they will still charge for the plastic cups! (A whopping $5 plus gratuity). To avoid that, you can go to the bar and ask for the labadoozie in a regular, plastic cup (but they were quite tiny - you might be back often).

We had a server walking around who wanted to sell us one (in the special cup) and we told him we had the package and didn't want more cups - we have plenty from past trips. He told us he wouldn't charge for the cup, he'd come back and get it (obviously we knew he wouldn't), we thanked him and signed a (handwritten) receipt (which should have been $0 but there was no amount), tipped him cash for doing that, and what do you know, not one, but TWO Labadee charges on our account for those silly cups. Went to guest services in the massive lines to have them removed, and they only removed one so we had to call after our cruise to have it fixed. What a pain! So don't believe those bar servers walking around - you're better off going TO the bar where they'll print an actual receipt with a $0 balance on it.

Good to know, Thank you!!! I wonder if the bartender would make it in the souvenir coke cup? Lots of great tips that I appreciate! My hubby is even admitting now that it is a good deal for me to get!

Booked on Voyaguer in Feb, and have to decide what I want - was going to book some wine, but see there is a second level replenish with a cup, same non alcoholic drinks, and wine - now, I need to see if there is a limit to the # of glasses of wine per day, and if that includes glasses of wine with dinner.

If I bought this "upgrade" package, I would not bother to bring any wine aboard, might be simpler in the long run.

Anyone tried that yet??

Booked on Voyaguer in Feb, and have to decide what I want - was going to book some wine, but see there is a second level replenish with a cup, same non alcoholic drinks, and wine - now, I need to see if there is a limit to the # of glasses of wine per day, and if that includes glasses of wine with dinner.

If I bought this "upgrade" package, I would not bother to bring any wine aboard, might be simpler in the long run.

Anyone tried that yet??

There's no limit to the number of glasses of wine per day, and you can get wine with dinner. The only limit is the value of the glass of wine, which is limited to $8 with the Select package and $12 with the Premium and Ultimate packages.

There's no limit to the number of glasses of wine per day, and you can get wine with dinner. The only limit is the value of the glass of wine, which is limited to $8 with the Select package and $12 with the Premium and Ultimate packages.

Are bottles of wine included in the ultimate package?

Are bottles of wine included in the ultimate package?

Bottles of wine are not included in any of the unlimited alcohol packages. However, there is a 20% discoount on bottles of wine when you purchase the Select, Premium, or Ultimate package.

Edited by clarea

Is there any chance you could forward me a copy of the e-mail you received from RCCL. I have printed out e-mails before and taken them on the ship to show employees and then had them change their minds about what they were saying. In particular, I got an e-mail last year telling me what tricks were permitted on the the flowrider from head office. On the flowrider, they were not permitting many tricks, so I showed them the e-mail. A call to the purser's desk and a confirmation from head office and the tricks were permitted. I assume the same would hold true for the issue about frozen drinks being permitted on the Replenish Package if the ship was saying no.

I have written, in December, but have not heard back. Could you send me a copy of your email too?

dcyoung@cwpanama.net thanks!

I have written, in December, but have not heard back. Could you send me a copy of your email too?

dcyoung@cwpanama.net thanks!

I never did hear back from the poster who said that they got an e-mail from RCCL explaining in detail exactly what was included in the package. I would still like to see a copy of the e-mail if they would share it.

After reading so many conflicting reports here on this thread and elsewhere about the Replenish Package, I decided to e-mail Adam Goldstein directly about the package two days ago. I was pleasantly surprised an hour ago with a call directly from his office answering my questions:eek:.

I have asked that they send an e-mail response to me as well as proof of what was discussed in our conversation in case anybody on the ship has a different opinion that what I was just told. When I receive the official e-mail, I will post it here as well for all to read.

Basically, I was told that the answer to all of my questions was :DYES:D. The only one that they said was not a yes, was Starbucks, which she said should not be included in the Replenish Package at any time. Below is a list of my questions I sent to them.

1 - Does premium coffee include cappuccinos and lattes? If so, where on the Independence are these available? I am assuming in the MDR and at the Promenade Cafe. Are there other locations as well?

2 - Are virgin frozen drinks included in the package such as virgin piña coladas and virgin Daiquiris? My daughters love these and I would prefer to purchase a package for them that included frozen non-alcoholic beverages, such as these, over purchasing pop for them.

3 - Are beverages from Squeeze on the Independence (and other Freedom class ships) included in the package?

4 - Is pineapple juice included in this package? I seem to remember it not being included as a basic drink in the MDR with RCCL, where it was with other cruise lines. Would pineapple juice (our girls love it) be available using the package from the bars during the daytime?

5 - I know that Starbucks is not on the Freedom class ships, but are any beverages from Starbucks included in this package on ships such as the Oasis class ships?

Like I mentioned above, the answer to all of the questions above was a definite YES (other than question #5).

After reading so many conflicting reports here on this thread and elsewhere about the Replenish Package, I decided to e-mail Adam Goldstein directly about the package two days ago. I was pleasantly surprised an hour ago with a call directly from his office answering my questions:eek:.

I have asked that they send an e-mail response to me as well as proof of what was discussed in our conversation in case anybody on the ship has a different opinion that what I was just told. When I receive the official e-mail, I will post it here as well for all to read.

Basically, I was told that the answer to all of my questions was :DYES:D. The only one that they said was not a yes, was Starbucks, which she said should not be included in the Replenish Package at any time. Below is a list of my questions I sent to them.

1 - Does premium coffee include cappuccinos and lattes? If so, where on the Independence are these available? I am assuming in the MDR and at the Promenade Cafe. Are there other locations as well?

2 - Are virgin frozen drinks included in the package such as virgin piña coladas and virgin Daiquiris? My daughters love these and I would prefer to purchase a package for them that included frozen non-alcoholic beverages, such as these, over purchasing pop for them.

3 - Are beverages from Squeeze on the Independence (and other Freedom class ships) included in the package?

4 - Is pineapple juice included in this package? I seem to remember it not being included as a basic drink in the MDR with RCCL, where it was with other cruise lines. Would pineapple juice (our girls love it) be available using the package from the bars during the daytime?

5 - I know that Starbucks is not on the Freedom class ships, but are any beverages from Starbucks included in this package on ships such as the Oasis class ships?

Like I mentioned above, the answer to all of the questions above was a definite YES (other than question #5).

Thanks for your post. Will be looking forward to the written answers. I got the same answers when I called RCCL directly but . . . We are on Vision wonder where things would be on that class ship?

Thanks again! ! ! :D

So odd about Starbucks.

Did all of the other ships convert their cafe promenade counters to Starbucks like the Explorer?

I can't imagine why everything from there was included for me on the Explorer a few weeks ago but Goldstein's office said it's not...? Unless its just not included on the Oasis and Allure? So odd! Unless the ships that still have the Seattle's Best specialty coffees aren't including the Starbucks ones? There wasn't an option on the Explorer...

So odd about Starbucks.

Did all of the other ships convert their cafe promenade counters to Starbucks like the Explorer?

I can't imagine why everything from there was included for me on the Explorer a few weeks ago but Goldstein's office said it's not...? Unless its just not included on the Oasis and Allure? So odd! Unless the ships that still have the Seattle's Best specialty coffees aren't including the Starbucks ones? There wasn't an option on the Explorer...

I am praying that I get the Starbucks on the Explorer on Feb 9 anyways!;)

So odd about Starbucks.

That's exactly what it seems like (trying to decide whether to get the package later this month, so i've been obsessively reading all the replenish threads :D ) - you can't use the package at the stand-alone starbucks on oasis or allure, but you can use it to get starbucks products at other places, like at a cafe promenade that happens to serve starbucks products.

When you receive the email would you be willing to forward it to me so that I can print it out and take it with me on my cruise later this month? We were set to have the $45 package (sorry I can't remember the name) but I was just put on a medication that I cannot drink alcohol with. So, the hubby is going to keep his original package and I'm going to change to the $20 package but we wanted to make sure that the frozen non-alcoholic cocktails are included and exactly what "premium coffee" refers to. They sure don't give very good descriptions of what's included in the packages, especially for customers who've never cruised with RCI before (such as myself).

I am 95% sure I want it, but I want someone on the Explorer to clarify for me about the coffee. We can buy it on the ship, yes?

Yes, you can wait and buy on the ship, same price as buying in advance. That way you can ask ship personnel exactly what the package includes on that ship.

Edited by clarea

This sounds like a great package, especially since it covers the frozen virgin blender drinks like Pina Coladas - those are simply awesome!

Thinking more about it, I will likely not get this package unless the ship has a freestyle machine. I don't drink coffee, so my choices are juices, sodas and the frozen drinks. I could really go for 3-4 virgin pina coladas a day, and fresh juice when I want it - sounds awesome.. until I did considered the calories... wowser. I'd rather eat my calories.. as tempting as this package sounds..

If the ship had a freestyle machine, I would most certainly buy it and go crazy with the sprite zero /flavours combinations! I'm not a fan of colas - and as far as I know - that's the only sugar free sodas they have on board the ships without the freestyle machines. (can anyone confirm this?)

...that's the only sugar free sodas they have on board the ships without the freestyle machines. (can anyone confirm this?)

Some ships have the flavored waters in Windjammer and Park Cafe. These are complimentary and don't require a package, but I'm not sure if they are on all ships.

Some ships have the flavored waters in Windjammer and Park Cafe. These are complimentary and don't require a package, but I'm not sure if they are on all ships.

Yes, I enjoy those too, I believe there was a sugar free watermelon and lemonade flavoured waters in the WJ. Plus, there is always the sugar-free H20 that is always good, especially with ice.

Jewel had these (they are sugar-free) in the Windjammer. Unfortunately I can't stand artificial sweeteners so they were out for us.

• 3 weeks later...
That's exactly what it seems like (trying to decide whether to get the package later this month, so i've been obsessively reading all the replenish threads :D ) - you can't use the package at the stand-alone starbucks on oasis or allure, but you can use it to get starbucks products at other places, like at a cafe promenade that happens to serve starbucks products.

What Starbucks products does the cafe promenade serve on Oasis?

Thank you. :)