$20 Royal Replenish Package?

Esilef

Would these be included in the Premium ($55) Package?

This is a thread about the Royal Replenish Package which does not include alcohol. Your question should be posted on a thread re: alcohol packages. Those folks might have more info for you.

Edited by seeshore

If I purchase the soda package, can it be upgraded to the Royal Replenish package for the last 4 days of the cruise by paying the difference?

eel

They do cover upgrades for those who have already purchased the $55 Premium to the $65 Ultimate, by saying they are able to pay only the difference of $10 posted to their onboard account.

This same logic applied, would say yes, but they did not cover the Royal Replenish package from Beverage Package in the original terms presented.

I plan to print out that document and take it on my next sailing in April.

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Royal%20Alcohol%20Beverage%20FAQ%20All%20Ships%20Web%20Nov%2013_tcm16-27947.pdf

I called C&A and they could not answer my question. They said to check on board. She thought it was doablee but but unsure. It seems like the soda package is refundable with a pro-rated refund based on days used so an upgrade path would make sense. We have a longish (16 day) cruise coming up and where thinking of doing the soda package for the first part and then the replenish package for the last 4 or 5 days. Would be a good way to test it out.

We have a longish (16 day) cruise coming up and where thinking of doing the soda package for the first part and then the replenish package for the last 4 or 5 days. Would be a good way to test it out.

I hope it works out. I just looked at your future cruises and those sound fantastic.

In the worst case you would only be out the $6.50 daily extra as per the rules you can definitely add the replenish for the last 4 days or more. It just logically makes sense that if you can upgrade one package, you should be able to upgrade them all, but as they did not specify, you have to hope for logic to prevail.

Enjoy your cruises.

If I purchase the soda package, can it be upgraded to the Royal Replenish package for the last 4 days of the cruise by paying the difference?

eel

They do cover upgrades for those who have already purchased the $55 Premium to the $65 Ultimate, by saying they are able to pay only the difference of $10 posted to their onboard account.

This same logic applied, would say yes, but they did not cover the Royal Replenish package from Beverage Package in the original terms presented.

I plan to print out that document and take it on my next sailing in April.

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Royal%20Alcohol%20Beverage%20FAQ%20All%20Ships%20Web%20Nov%2013_tcm16-27947.pdf

I wish they would have that nice of list for the $20 replenish package and know what things you I can ask for.

I wish they would have that nice of list for the $20 replenish package and know what things you I can ask for.

I think they just have so many variables between ships with some having Café Latitudes, Café Promenade or Squeeze and so on.....

We are on Vision. I believe that Rhapsody and Vinson are the same class ships so I would think that they would be the same for services too. Here is what we got in response to an email:

"I will attempt to answer the questions you have asked below, in blue. Some items vary by ship, itinerary and availability.

1 - What premium coffees are include in the package (cappuccinos and

lattes) any others? Where are these available on the Vision? I am assuming

in the MDR. Are there other locations as well? Are they available 24/7?

Cafe Lattetudes is the main location for these beverages. Here we feature illy coffee.

2 - What are the “specialty” teas? Where are they available?

Cafe Lattetudes is the main location for these beverages, we also have teas available in all restaurants. Specialty teas may be items like Chai.

3 - Are virgin frozen drinks included in the package such as virgin Piña

Coladas and virgin Strawberry Daiquiris? What other non-alcoholic drinks

are in the package? Would all on the mixed drink menu BUT without alcohol

be in the package?

Yes. All non alcoholic cocktails are included.

4 – What Frozen drinks are in the package? The information says “. . .

frozen drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails” or are they one in the same?

This is the same.

5 – What are the types of the fountain sodas offered in the package?

Coca Cola products are included in the program, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Ginger Ale. Not available 24/7 but close to it.

6 – What juices are included in this package? Where on the ship could one

get these? Would pineapple juice and other juices be available using the

package from the bars 24/7?

Orange, Cranberry, Pineapple and Apple juice are available. Not available 24/7 but close to it.

7 – Where would one get the water both still and sparkling water?

All bar locations provide this service.

8 – Where on ship could you get what you wanted from this package besides

the MDR, any bar and the Windjammer? ?

All Food and beverage areas, except Room Service and the Stateroom set up - (Mini Bar).

Thank you for choosing to sail with Royal Caribbean International. We appreciate your patronage, and feel honored that you would chose to sail with us. We look forward to welcoming you back onboard the Vision of the Seas in March"

Hope this will help! :)

Thanks for posting.

I had the same questions

I just got off the Explorer and they had a chart that clearly explained what came with what package.

I threw it out or I would post a picture. I got frozen drinks, small bottled water, soda cup, fresh squeezed OJ in the windjammer, non-alcoholic beer, anything I wanted from Cafe Lattitudes :D. That is all I can think of at the moment. I will definitely get it again.

I just got off the Explorer and they had a chart that clearly explained what came with what package.

I threw it out or I would post a picture. I got frozen drinks, small bottled water, soda cup, fresh squeezed OJ in the windjammer, non-alcoholic beer, anything I wanted from Cafe Lattitudes :D. That is all I can think of at the moment. I will definitely get it again.

Sorry, stupid question, what doe they have at Cafe Lattitude that you got? Can I get mochas and lattes and stuff like that?

I am trying to figure out if I get this on the Oasis, that has a starbucks, where can I get a mocha that is included. Probably not at starbucks.

Oh and a note on Cococay/Labadee...

It definitely DOES cover drinks on the islands, BUT beware - they will still charge for the plastic cups! (A whopping $5 plus gratuity). To avoid that, you can go to the bar and ask for the labadoozie in a regular, plastic cup (but they were quite tiny - you might be back often).

We had a server walking around who wanted to sell us one (in the special cup) and we told him we had the package and didn't want more cups - we have plenty from past trips. He told us he wouldn't charge for the cup, he'd come back and get it (obviously we knew he wouldn't), we thanked him and signed a (handwritten) receipt (which should have been $0 but there was no amount), tipped him cash for doing that, and what do you know, not one, but TWO Labadee charges on our account for those silly cups. Went to guest services in the massive lines to have them removed, and they only removed one so we had to call after our cruise to have it fixed. What a pain! So don't believe those bar servers walking around - you're better off going TO the bar where they'll print an actual receipt with a $0 balance on it.

Does anyone know how this works at the cabanas? Can you use your package and NOT have to get the souvenir cups?

I just purchased this package for our cruise in April. We drink a lot of water, and always go through a bottle of Pellegrino at dinner. I figure between water and specialty coffee, the package will be worthwhile for us.

Sorry, stupid question, what doe they have at Cafe Lattitude that you got? Can I get mochas and lattes and stuff like that?

I am trying to figure out if I get this on the Oasis, that has a starbucks, where can I get a mocha that is included. Probably not at starbucks.

I was having mostly lattes, and one mocha but could have had frappucinos, mochas, etc. They had startbucks stuff but it was not an actual Starbucks (I think) they used Starbucks cups.

AND they are open on the morning of departure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I think this might be helpful.

Ok, next question. It says bottled still water, is that in a sealed bottle that I can take with me like Evian or Aquafina? Can I get bottled water at any bar?

Yes, a sealed bottle of water. I've seen Crystal Geyser.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I think this might be helpful.

Ok, next question. It says bottled still water, is that in a sealed bottle that I can take with me like Evian or Aquafina? Can I get bottled water at any bar?

Still water means not bubbly. :) It's a 500 ml bottle of water. On Freedom last month it was ONLY Crystal Geyser, which is true spring water like Evian, but doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :) Worked, though. Oh and yes we got it at bars mainly.

I went a'looking, and found a thread about Oasis here, specifically with pictures of Cafe Promenade. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1924382

Looks like that's where you'll get your specialty coffee drinks with the package.

Edited by mollyeilis

I went a'looking, and found a thread about Oasis here, specifically with pictures of Cafe Promenade. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1924382

Looks like that's where you'll get your specialty coffee drinks with the package.

I have also read, but to not know first hand, that the donut shop on Boardwalk has specialty coffee too.

I just purchased this package for our cruise in April. We drink a lot of water, and always go through a bottle of Pellegrino at dinner. I figure between water and specialty coffee, the package will be worthwhile for us.

The water u wil get is Crystal Geyser. I was kind of disappointed because I drink a lot of water and I. Thought it would include the water in the room. But you have to get it at a bar

I had the replenish package on the Allure last month. The stand-alone starbucks is not included. However, the coffee bar attached to the promenade cafe will include any of their non-alcoholic drinks. They serve Seattle's Best Coffee and Tazo Tea. You can get all the usual coffee drinks (lattes, mochas, etc), chai lattes (hot or cold), hot chocolate, and frappuccino-like frozen coffee drinks, as well as Tazo tea bags.

Does anyone know how this works at the cabanas? Can you use your package and NOT have to get the souvenir cups?

Yep, I did. I had a cabana on Barefoot Beach, which has a bar near the bbq line, so when I got lunch I went to the bar and ordered a mocktail and just told the bartender I had a drink package and didn't want the souvenir glass. No problem, except that the "glass" he gave me was a pretty tiny plastic cup - if you drink a lot, you may have to go back for refills. If you order from your cabana attendant, I'm sure you can just tell him/her that you don't want the souvenir cup.

Still water means not bubbly. :) It's a 500 ml bottle of water. On Freedom last month it was ONLY Crystal Geyser, which is true spring water like Evian, but doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :) Worked, though. Oh and yes we got it at bars mainly.

Just saw this, after I posted my last reply. :) Anything on the boards labeled "hot beverages" and "cold beverages" in the link above were included in the replenish package.

For the first two days of my cruise I got evian as my bottled water, because the bar where I was getting it (Viking Crown Lounge) didn't have crystal geyser. On day 3, they finally stocked the crystal geyser and told me that's what I had to get (I don't really care - water is water to me). Normally you can only order one drink at a time, but they were fine with giving me a closed bottle of water in addition to a mocktail at the same time.

The water u wil get is Crystal Geyser. I was kind of disappointed because I drink a lot of water and I. Thought it would include the water in the room. But you have to get it at a bar

I knew it didn't include the Evian in the room, but it DOES include sparkling water at bars and in the MDR/restaurants. If for some reason it doesn't, I will be requesting a refund because that is one of the items advertised.

Just saw this, after I posted my last reply. :) Anything on the boards labeled "hot beverages" and "cold beverages" in the link above were included in the replenish package.

For the first two days of my cruise I got evian as my bottled water, because the bar where I was getting it (Viking Crown Lounge) didn't have crystal geyser. On day 3, they finally stocked the crystal geyser and told me that's what I had to get (I don't really care - water is water to me). Normally you can only order one drink at a time, but they were fine with giving me a closed bottle of water in addition to a mocktail at the same time.

Awesome, thank you both for the info and links. Just the info I needed.

For the amount of diet coke I will wipe out in a day, and a few bottles of water, and a virgin daquiri at the evening show, I can make the price worth it.

I knew it didn't include the Evian in the room, but it DOES include sparkling water at bars and in the MDR/restaurants. If for some reason it doesn't, I will be requesting a refund because that is one of the items advertised.

I had no problems getting sparkling water in the dining room and at bars on Liberty with this package. Perrier was the bubbly available during our sailing.

...when I got lunch I went to the bar and ordered a mocktail and just told the bartender I had a drink package and didn't want the souvenir glass. No problem, except that the "glass" he gave me was a pretty tiny plastic cup - if you drink a lot, you may have to go back for refills.
This is why I will be bringing my 24 oz Tervis....

This is a picture of the chart they gave me on the Explorer last week. Twice they started to charge me for non-alcoholic beers (which I was VERY surprised was on there) but then when I questioned it, they checked the chart and removed the charge.

.... wouldn't let me upload it. (how do I upload a picture?)

According to chart I was able to get:

Starbucks Specialty Coffee

Non-Alcoholic Cocktails

Fountain Soda

Fresh Squeezed OJ (only in Windjammer)

Bottled Water

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer