$20 Royal Replenish Package?

Esilef

If you buy it on the ship, the gratuity is included already for the daily price of $20 US. I purchased it ahead of time recently for our upcoming cruise. The price RCCL advertises online if you purchase it ahead of time is less than the $20, but then they tack on the grats before you check out and it comes out to the same amount of $20 per day. We paid in Canadian funds, so it came out to $26.88 Canadian per day for the package.

When I bought it on Enchantment in December, I was charged $19/night + 15%, which is the same price as buying online ahead of time.

Neither do I. And it is just as the card that was posted above shows.

Obviously I never came back to see that there were questions.

Opposite because you were saying what I was told was wrong. The bartender freaked when he saw the sticker AND the embosssing.

And on our October cruise we did NOT have the Coke embossing for our Replenish packages, JUST the sticker.

That's why I felt it was opposite, because I was told (and later experienced the other way) that it was NOT supposed to be that way; that the embossing is for Refreshment, and sticker with no embossing is for Replenish.

• 1 month later...
Non alcoholic beer? We were charged for that on AOS.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

It does seem to depend on the ship.

I had no issues, at any bar, with getting a non-alcoholic beer on Quantum, Explorer or Brilliance, but was told "Not included" on Serenade in February. I went to Guest Services and was told it's not included, but they would make an exception for me.

I think they need to get some consistency.

• 11 months later...

Yes the Royal Replenish Package DOES include all non alcoholic fruity drinks such as Pina Colodas, Vocanoes, Daquires etc. it also includes fresh squeezed OJ, regular brand bottled water ( not Evian), all soft drinks and any iced or hot specialty coffees. If your ship has a separate Starbucks kiosk it DOES NOT include those. Do not confuse this with a kiosk selling Starbucks as the newer and some of the refurbished ships have separate kiosk. You can get one type of a drink at a time. In other words, you cannot get 2 bottled waters, 2 cokes etc. Hope this helps.

You're posting on an old thread about drink packages. You might want to start a new thread with your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh wow thank you I had two threads on my phone open oops. Sorry again thanks for the correction

• 1 month later...

Hi With regard to the Replenish drink package.

We had one each on our last cruise and was worth it. Fresh orange juice for breakfast and lunch, two bottles of water a day and a cappuccino after each meal and that was over our monies worth. As well we had morning and afternoon drinks and a virgin cocktail during the shows. No worries with signing and checking daily charges that way it was a more relaxing holiday.

Hi With regard to the Replenish drink package.

We had one each on our last cruise and was worth it. Fresh orange juice for breakfast and lunch,

....No worries with signing and checking daily charges that way it was a more relaxing holiday.

Unless you were eating early lunch, that wasn't the fresh squeezed you were getting. Fresh squeezed OJ is only available at breakfast when the machine is set up.

We've had to sign for well over half of our Replenish "purchases" over the course of 3 7-day cruises so far.

Unless you were eating early lunch, that wasn't the fresh squeezed you were getting. Fresh squeezed OJ is only available at breakfast when the machine is set up.

We've had to sign for well over half of our Replenish "purchases" over the course of 3 7-day cruises so far.

On Voyager this (Australian) summer they had the machine installed in the bar at the entrance to the windjammer. juice was available all day

On Voyager this (Australian) summer they had the machine installed in the bar at the entrance to the windjammer. juice was available all day

Yes it was on the Voyager last November juice was available all day and you could watch it being made.

You are fortunate. On our last 3 cruises on Vision, once breakfast was over, the fresh squeezed juice was over too.

Yes it was on the Voyager last November juice was available all day and you could watch it being made.

You are fortunate. On our last 3 cruises on Vision, once breakfast was over, the fresh squeezed juice was over too.

And on Oasis/Allure it is available in the Vitality Spa all day.

Squeeze juice bar on Freedom class too.

I forgot about Squeeze. On Indy they also had hotdogs thoughout the afternoon at that bar along with cannisters of iced water. Though not as extensive as the Doghouse on Oasis class, it was good for a quick snack.

Vision and both Freedom cruises we've done it's the same.

Squeeze juice bar on Freedom class too.

Included in Replenish, though?