$20 Royal Replenish Package?

Esilef

Perhaps a silly newbie question, but about the bottled waters....my family all carry refillable water bottles with us all the time. Are these allowed on the ships? Is the ship water not good to drink?

We've only ever been on a very small eco-cruise ship and there were water stations for refilling our bottles. Just trying to figure out if buying bottled water is a must or a personal preference. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Perhaps a silly newbie question, but about the bottled waters....my family all carry refillable water bottles with us all the time. Are these allowed on the ships? Is the ship water not good to drink?

We've only ever been on a very small eco-cruise ship and there were water stations for refilling our bottles. Just trying to figure out if buying bottled water is a must or a personal preference. Thanks!

There are always glasses of ice water in Windjammer you can pour into them, or get a glass at a bar. There's usually a big water cooler near the coffee (depends on the ship), but for sanitary reasons you can't directly fill your bottle. Again, just fill the cups nearby and pour into your bottles:) The ice water on the ships is fine to drink.

Edited by bouhunter

I don't drink ship water anymore because I swell with it. If I drink nice spring water I do NOT swell. I have two theories. 1. the "de"salinated water doesn't mean NO water, it just means it's not like sea water anymore. and/or 2. the process takes out ALL minerals, which my body can't handle. we aren't supposed to drink distilled water because we do need some minerals. And that one's not really a theory, as I read that the desalination process does just that; takes out the other minerals as well.

Ultimately I don't care about the why, I just care about the end result. Crystal Geyser or Evian = no swelling...ship water = swelling.

Cindy, the conversation about what sort of water you would get was, I believe, focused on the "still" water. I know someone mentioned Pelligrino, but the previous conversation had been all about brand of normal bottled water, NOT about the bubbly stuff. So I think the person you responded to wasn't meaning to say there would be no bubbly. Don't worry about it.

I don't drink ship water anymore because I swell with it. If I drink nice spring water I do NOT swell....

Same thing happens to my wife. Since we started drinking bottled water, swelling is greatly reduced.

I don't drink ship water anymore because I swell with it. If I drink nice spring water I do NOT swell. I have two theories. 1. the "de"salinated water doesn't mean NO water, it just means it's not like sea water anymore. and/or 2. the process takes out ALL minerals, which my body can't handle. we aren't supposed to drink distilled water because we do need some minerals. And that one's not really a theory, as I read that the desalination process does just that; takes out the other minerals as well.

Ultimately I don't care about the why, I just care about the end result. Crystal Geyser or Evian = no swelling...ship water = swelling.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing your theory. I'm thinking since I spent a week drinking the desal water in Grand Cayman with no issue, I'll be fine onboard. However, I will monitor and switch to bottled if I notice swelling. Should be an fun little science project!

• 3 months later...
This is a picture of the chart they gave me on the Explorer last week. Twice they started to charge me for non-alcoholic beers (which I was VERY surprised was on there) but then when I questioned it, they checked the chart and removed the charge.

.... wouldn't let me upload it. (how do I upload a picture?)

According to chart I was able to get:

Starbucks Specialty Coffee

Non-Alcoholic Cocktails

Fountain Soda

Fresh Squeezed OJ (only in Windjammer)

Bottled Water

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer

redbull with the replenish package ? really? anyone else confirm this thx

Was able to get smoothies from Spa Cafe with non-alcoholic drink package on Celebrity. Has anyone on a recent Allure cruise been able to get a smoothie from the Vitality Spa Cafe with the Replenish package?

Thank you for any help.

Was able to get smoothies from Spa Cafe with non-alcoholic drink package on Celebrity. Has anyone on a recent Allure cruise been able to get a smoothie from the Vitality Spa Cafe with the Replenish package?

Thank you for any help.

I was aboard this past March. In the Vitality Spa only orange Juice and coffee was included. I specifically asked about the other drinks and was told no.

The link earlier in the thread no longer works. The title is a bit confusing...is it $20/day for the replenish package?

Yes, $20/day for Replenish, gratuity included.

I would be interested to know if non alcoholic beer is truly included in the $20 refresh package. My boyfriend only drinks NA beer so it would be worth it for him. We had already planned on getting him at least the soda package

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would be interested to know if non alcoholic beer is truly included in the $20 refresh package. My boyfriend only drinks NA beer so it would be worth it for him. We had already planned on getting him at least the soda package.

You don't have to decide now. Wait until you get on the ship and ask about the NA beer. That way you know the policy on your specific cruise.

Can you still purchase the soda only package for $6.50 once you're on the cruise? I've read posts saying they could only get those pre cruise

You can still get the Refreshment (soda only) package onboard. Cost is $6.50 per sday for adults 18 and over, $4.50 per day for under 18. Add 15% gratuity.

Does anyone know if you get something embossed on your SeaPass card (like with the soda package) so you can just flash your card for drinks with this Replenish package?

I thought someone posted that the Coke emblem was printed on the card, but the other packages were denoted by stickers.

im going to guess, that if you purchase the package before you board, its on the card, and if you purchase on the ship, they add the sticker

I believe that is the case with the Coke (soda package) symbol, but people have posted that the other packages are always stickers.

im going to guess, that if you purchase the package before you board, its on the card, and if you purchase on the ship, they add the sticker

Wouldn't it be great if the logical answer worked with RCI! They'd have to employ a bunch of people to design a logo then figure out how to get it on the card so that it printed with everything else! They've worked out how to do the stickers and that's that..... ;)