$20 Royal Replenish Package?

Esilef

Just back from LOS and the replenishment package included Squeeze and coffee drinks from gourmet coffee shop.

Thanks for reporting. This is the first I've read that Squeeze is included. Good news.:)

Edited by clarea

Yes the Royal Replenish package includes frozen non alcoholic drinks. I emailed RCI that same question. It actually took a long time to get the answer so meanwhile, I did a live chat. In that chat session I was told that it does include Frozen drinks. Two days later I received the reply to my email. I guess it was confirmed twice. But of course the true test will be on the ship. Lol

Is there any chance you could forward me a copy of the e-mail you received from RCCL. I have printed out e-mails before and taken them on the ship to show employees and then had them change their minds about what they were saying. In particular, I got an e-mail last year telling me what tricks were permitted on the the flowrider from head office. On the flowrider, they were not permitting many tricks, so I showed them the e-mail. A call to the purser's desk and a confirmation from head office and the tricks were permitted. I assume the same would hold true for the issue about frozen drinks being permitted on the Replenish Package if the ship was saying no.

If you could forward me the e-mail to russlomas@ca.inter.net, it would be much appreciated.

Just back from LOS and the replenishment package included Squeeze and coffee drinks from gourmet coffee shop.

That is great news since we are sailing on the IOS in March and I am trying to figure out which package(s) to purchase for the family. It is great the your report that SQUEEZE is included in the Replenishment Package, could you confirm it it is included in the $55 package as well, or if you have to upgrade to the $65 package to have SQUEEZE included (fresh juices)?

I'm sorry to beat this topic to death....but here goes anyway. :-)

We are cruising later this month on the Oasis. From what I can tell, there isn't a "Squeeze" bar on that ship, is that right? Does anyone know if the Royal Replenish package would include the smoothies available in the Vitality Spa?

Thanks !!

I'm sorry to beat this topic to death....but here goes anyway. :-)

We are cruising later this month on the Oasis. From what I can tell, there isn't a "Squeeze" bar on that ship, is that right?

There definitely is no "SQUEEZE" on the Oasis class of ships. They only exist on the Freedom class of ships.

Does anyone know if the Royal Replenish package would include the smoothies available in the Vitality Spa?

I do not believe they would, but I would definitely like to hear back from someone who has tried to use the Replenish package at the Vitality Spa for a smoothie.

I'm also interested to know if this package includes Iced Coffee/Iced Chocolate? (Frappuccino type drinks) :D

Yes, me too. I think there have been some answers to the coffee question, but my specific question is whether or not it covers Latte-tudes.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

• 5 weeks later...
Does the Royal Replenishment Drink Package include STARBUCKS?

It does not include beverages from the Starbucks venues on Oasis and Allure. However, it does include beverages at other bars that may include Starbucks brand coffee.

It does not include beverages from the Starbucks venues on Oasis and Allure. However, it does include beverages at other bars that may include Starbucks brand coffee.

Is there somewhere on the Oasis to get an iced mocha, other than Starbucks? How do they compare?

Just wondering if both adults in a room have to buy alcohol packages or can one buy the premium package and the other buy the royal replenish. My wife doesn't drink but I want the premium package. Just wondering if this scenario would work for the second person.

Thanks

Heimey

Just wondering if both adults in a room have to buy alcohol packages or can one buy the premium package and the other buy the royal replenish. My wife doesn't drink but I want the premium package. Just wondering if this scenario would work for the second person.

Thanks

Heimey

Yes, the scenario you outlined is now allowed on Royal.

Hmm on the Explorer, Starbucks WAS included in the $20 Replenish package - I made sure to use it daily! I wonder if perhaps it's because Starbucks took over Cafe Promenade so theres nowhere else there to get specialty coffees? (The free self-serve coffee is still Seattle's Best).

Anyway, the package included any tall size hot drink or grande (the only size they have) cold drink. My customized frappuccinos (with various flavor shots), iced chai lattes, etc were all included!

Hmm on the Explorer, Starbucks WAS included in the $20 Replenish package - I made sure to use it daily! I wonder if perhaps it's because Starbucks took over Cafe Promenade so theres nowhere else there to get specialty coffees? (The free self-serve coffee is still Seattle's Best).

Anyway, the package included any tall size hot drink or grande (the only size they have) cold drink. My customized frappuccinos (with various flavor shots), iced chai lattes, etc were all included!

They don't explain it very well in the information given but I *think* what they mean (having seen many reports since the rollout) is that the Starbucks on Oasis and Allure are not included. Since they are "actual Starbucks" locations?

Maybe they have worded it that way so less people try…

This is making me feel better! I am taking my sons and their wives on their first cruise and I figure that I am going to need this!!!! (can't have alcohol)

So, if I am understanding this correctly, when I go on Explorer next month I can get this package and have real OJ in the am and flavored coffees from the Starbucks, use my refillable Coke cup for lunch, have a couple of Virgin pina collatas pool side, and then hot chocolate from starbucks before bed? :D (And get a bottle of water to take ashore with me)

Is the package valid on CocoCay?

Thank you all for the info!!!!!

Dani

This is making me feel better! I am taking my sons and their wives on their first cruise and I figure that I am going to need this!!!! (can't have alcohol)

So, if I am understanding this correctly, when I go on Explorer next month I can get this package and have real OJ in the am and flavored coffees from the Starbucks, use my refillable Coke cup for lunch, have a couple of Virgin pina collatas pool side, and then hot chocolate from starbucks before bed? :D (And get a bottle of water to take ashore with me)

Is the package valid on CocoCay?

Thank you all for the info!!!!!

Dani

Yes to all of your assumptions including Coco Cay. It's also included on stops to Labadee as well. And besides bottled water to take ashore, you can have San Pellegrino with dinner.

Only side note Scooter, I don't think Starbucks had hot chocolate. They DID have it for free in packets with the free coffee though. I just don't recall seeing it on the list there.

You can also get it for free in the MDR and beverage stations in the buffet.

But to everything else, YES! And keep in mind you can also order fountain soda from the bars or dining room so you don't have to carry the cup to dinner, etc.

Oh and a note on Cococay/Labadee...

It definitely DOES cover drinks on the islands, BUT beware - they will still charge for the plastic cups! (A whopping $5 plus gratuity). To avoid that, you can go to the bar and ask for the labadoozie in a regular, plastic cup (but they were quite tiny - you might be back often).

We had a server walking around who wanted to sell us one (in the special cup) and we told him we had the package and didn't want more cups - we have plenty from past trips. He told us he wouldn't charge for the cup, he'd come back and get it (obviously we knew he wouldn't), we thanked him and signed a (handwritten) receipt (which should have been $0 but there was no amount), tipped him cash for doing that, and what do you know, not one, but TWO Labadee charges on our account for those silly cups. Went to guest services in the massive lines to have them removed, and they only removed one so we had to call after our cruise to have it fixed. What a pain! So don't believe those bar servers walking around - you're better off going TO the bar where they'll print an actual receipt with a $0 balance on it.

Oh and a note on Cococay/Labadee...

It definitely DOES cover drinks on the islands, BUT beware - they will still charge for the plastic cups! (A whopping $5 plus gratuity). To avoid that, you can go to the bar and ask for the labadoozie in a regular, plastic cup (but they were quite tiny - you might be back often).

We had a server walking around who wanted to sell us one (in the special cup) and we told him we had the package and didn't want more cups - we have plenty from past trips. He told us he wouldn't charge for the cup, he'd come back and get it (obviously we knew he wouldn't), we thanked him and signed a (handwritten) receipt (which should have been $0 but there was no amount), tipped him cash for doing that, and what do you know, not one, but TWO Labadee charges on our account for those silly cups. Went to guest services in the massive lines to have them removed, and they only removed one so we had to call after our cruise to have it fixed. What a pain! So don't believe those bar servers walking around - you're better off going TO the bar where they'll print an actual receipt with a $0 balance on it.

And to add insult to injury you even tipped the guy for the aggrevation.

Edited by Ocean Boy