If you had a choice..

Dihead

If you had a choice of a 1 or 2 night pre-cruise hotel stay, which would you do?

Right now, me and the bf have a 1 night pre-cruise hotel booked, but i've been thinking of adding a second night just to extend the vacation a bit longer :) is it worth the extra money? :)

Depends on where. Last year, we cruised to Alaska. Since we had never been to Seattle, we actually stayed 3 nights pre-cruise to give us time to really explore the area - wish we had more time. This year, we're sailing out of Tampa - we've been there before, so we're only staying one night.

The more PRE-cruise nights the better! Flying in a few days early gives you a buffer against flight delays, cancellations, and gives any delayed baggage time to catch up... Plus you'll get to see the city you're departing from as well as be rested and ready to get on the ship early and fully enjoy that first day onboard.

If your Vision cruise is out of LA/San Pedro and you have not been to California before, I would definetly spend two nights pre-cruise. There is so much to experience on the West Coast; Disney Land, Long Beach, the Queen Mary, San Diego, Mission at san Juan Capistrano, etc.

Bon Voyage

Archived