After Dinner Drinks in Swirl Glasses

pasodancer

Are you referring to these:

33eshv4.jpg

If so, they can be had at most bars for any cocktail type drink...the new ones are different and have a kind of colored dots on them instead of swirls...like this.

23plpl.jpg

But they are the price of the drink plus a little. Or you can just purchase the glasses, sometimes in the gift shop that does liquor or at bars on the ship. After dinner drinks aperitifs etc are now served in these:

3013jfc.jpg Sorry but I dont' recall the exact cost...but nothing earth shattering a few dollars, 2 or 3.

Edited by BecciBoo

I'm thinking under $10 with the drink!...don't keep track of those things....I have every color of the swirls and most of the aperitif glasses as well.:p But I haven't seen the swirls in a while, they might not be available, just the new ones with the dots. So if you MUST have them, ebay is it...sorry.

Edited by BecciBoo

Guest maddycat
Take some bubble wrap for packaging for the trip home. We got two of them on our Mariner cruise a few years back. Only one survived the trip home. I still have it on the book shelf in my family room, right next to our cruise photo.

On our Nov. 3rd cruise on the Explorer, our cabin attendant was giving out bubble wrap to any passengers who asked for it. That was really nice.

After dinner drinks aperitifs etc are now served in these:

3013jfc.jpg Sorry but I dont' recall the exact cost...but nothing earth shattering a few dollars, 2 or 3.[/size][/font]

Apples and oranges, I know, but on Carnival Sensation back in Feb. of this year, they had something VERY similar, shot sized, with "Lemon Drop" liquor shots for $5 ea and you keep the glass. Me and by brother, $30 later, we had 6 glasses to bring home. Great souvenirs for family, as we kept one each, parents left with one each, and our g/f's at home got one.

I sip Jack Daniels, so the drink itself was lacking, but I digress.