Dear Upgrade/Upsell Fairy,

TracieABD

We got our cabin assignment today, an SB which is what our guarantee was. It's mid-ship, near the glass elevators, so no nude sunbathing on the balcony:eek:

This is a good location for us, as Mom will have an easier time getting to the elevators.

Finally I can print luggage tags!

We got our cabin assignment today, an SB which is what our guarantee was. It's mid-ship, near the glass elevators, so no nude sunbathing on the balcony:eek:

This is a good location for us, as Mom will have an easier time getting to the elevators.

Yay! Glad it came through finally- at least you know where home is gonna be for the duration.:D

Whew! You are not homeless after all! I hope you and your mom have a fabulous cruise!:)

And congratulations to you as well.

Thank you krazy Kruizers. We have received another upsell yesterday, a few hours after my post. Sadly, it is out of budget. But I have great hopes that we will receive a third that will be within budget. After all, 3 upsell offers already and we sail within the week. Seems like we won't have that much people on board to sail with us. :rolleyes:

Thank you Keith and Tracie!

My name is Tracie too...spelled the same way! :)

We've been very fortunate with upsells in the past few years...i'm wondering if this is because i now book directly through HAL. I often wonder if my TA wasn't sharing upgrade offers with us...

Thank you Keith and Tracie!

My name is Tracie too...spelled the same way! :)

We've been very fortunate with upsells in the past few years...i'm wondering if this is because i now book directly through HAL. I often wonder if my TA wasn't sharing upgrade offers with us...

I am actually Tracie-Lynn.

To be perfectly honest, I do love my TA, but I am wondering the same thing. We are 3 weeks away. We will just have to wait and see.

I am NOT doing a good job of practicing patience.:o

We are 3 weeks away. We will just have to wait and see.

I am NOT doing a good job of practicing patience.:o

We are also waiting for the Cabin Assignment/Upgrade Fairy:) We are three weeks away too but guessing it could still be at least a week to 10 days before we hear something. Although I know for our sailing many of the cabins are sold. They actually had the sailing closed for two days, then it reopened today. So I know they are playing with the numbers.

So hope that Upgrade Fairy saw what a good girl I have been this year ;) :D....Oh Wait I guess that is Santa I should be talking to :eek:

We are also waiting for the Cabin Assignment/Upgrade Fairy:) We are three weeks away too but guessing it could still be at least a week to 10 days before we hear something. Although I know for our sailing many of the cabins are sold. They actually had the sailing closed for two days, then it reopened today. So I know they are playing with the numbers.

So hope that Upgrade Fairy saw what a good girl I have been this year ;) :D....Oh Wait I guess that is Santa I should be talking to :eek:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!:)

I was just visited by the upsell fairy last night, exactly 2 weeks before sailing. I booked directly with HAL and let my consultant know I'd be willing. Thank you, upgrade fairy!

May I ask what you moved from and to?

Thanks!

TL

So.... Mighty cc'ers, what is yor recommendation? We are booked in a SY guarantee. There have been no Neptune Suites available for the past 5 or 6 weeks. Today, I see there are some available. Do I just call HAL and let them know i would be interested inan upsell, or just let things slide for the next several weeks and hope for an upgrade/ upsell?