Anyone been on Miracle recently?

jchris1230

Yah I am sure it will be just fine. I am a back/side sleeper and I use a pillow that that keeps my neck in line, so I am not propped up. I will just ask for the egg crate thing if I need it.

Thanks

That was the problem .. we asked the next day when she came to clean the room and she says they have never had them. I have a bad back but I travel often and I am used to different beds but this was really hard. Would I go back on this ship ??? you betcha.. because you never know from one time to another what kind of bed you will get.

But after our cruise I read a few reports on the miracle and saw 2 other people who had our room steward ( and did not like her lol ) so maybe she was not truthful or did not know if they had them or not.

And my husband slept well on it lol ..

Edited by Jldevlin

Does anyone know when she gets the 2.0 upgrades?

Her next refurb is scheduled in 2015 (the captain mentioned this during behind the fun tour).

We were also told no eggcrates on the ship so the steward added a few layers of bedding--really didn't help at all.

We were on the Miracle in March 2013 and will be on again in April 2014. We had no trouble at all with the beds and didn't think they were any different than the beds we had on the Spirit when she was here on the west coast.

The Miracle has the Adult Serenity Area(which we love) , and the comedy club so not sure what else would be in the 2.0 upgrades?? We like the Spirit class ships and are glad Miracle is one of them!

Her next refurb is scheduled in 2015 (the captain mentioned this during behind the fun tour).

We were also told no eggcrates on the ship so the steward added a few layers of bedding--really didn't help at all.

Thanks. I was hoping she had the 2.0 updates (Blue Iguana, Guys Burgers, etc.).

Edited by cruises42

Time and Money... I suspect is the reason for not installing them all.

The recent focus on adding redundency cuts into the other upgrades budget.

Did anyone else notice the big container sized backup generator now mounted on deck?

I like the Miracle enough I tried to get my wife to book another cruise ;)

I may grab myself a quick Mexico cruise again next spring!

Time and Money... I suspect is the reason for not installing them all.

The recent focus on adding redundency cuts into the other upgrades budget.

Did anyone else notice the big container sized backup generator now mounted on deck?

I like the Miracle enough I tried to get my wife to book another cruise ;)

I may grab myself a quick Mexico cruise again next spring!

A bunch of us going on march 8, the list is getting longer, join us B-) lol

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

would any of you happen to have a recent 7 day funtimes if so can u please email it over to MissCynthiaCruz@Gmail.Com...

This thread has the fun times attached to them:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1933587

It is rare to see Fun Times for the Mexican Riviera itineraries so if your looking for something recent you might not get them.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1929967

I was on the Miracle to Alaska in September. Here's a link to my review. Pictures start on page 3 - I do recall taking some within the ship. I thought the ship was totally adequate. A lot of people prefer the smaller ships. I prefer the larger ones, but for this past cruise, it was more about the destination (Alaska) and not so much about the ship.