$20 replenish package DOES include frozen cocktails.

Jason12

Just logged in and I can now buy online.

Pay one set price and enjoy Premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water: sparkling (375ml) or still (500ml), fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails and fountain soda with Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

Includes: Premium coffee, premium tea, frozen drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas and juices

5aqu8y8u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Jason12

Its in my pre cruise planner but wont let me buy it - it says to check back at 2 months prior? I sail in March- I could've bought the older packages at anytime up until now though.

It shows up for me as well but won't let me purchase and I sail in January:confused:

Edited by curlygirl18

Same here for the $20 package but I can buy any of the other new drinks packages..?? But at least the frozen cocktails are included. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's me sorted then..... freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast will set my day up nicely.... factor in a bottle of water daily plus a couple of frozen cocktails..... coffee after dinner..... happy bunny :)

Does anyone know what Premium Coffee is?

Good question. Some of the other packages refer to "specialty" coffee's while the Replenish say's "premium". I emailed C&A about 5 days ago asking for some clarification on the Replenish package and have received no reply.:rolleyes:

Edited by bouhunter

Good question. Some of the other packages refer to "specialty" coffee's while the Replenish say's "premium". I emailed C&A about 5 days ago asking for some clarification on the Replenish package and have received no reply.:rolleyes:

That's what made me ask. On Celebrity, Premium coffee is just a better cup of coffee than what's offered in the buffet. Specialty coffee is lattes, cappuccinos, etc.

I'd like to know if this package includes lattes, etc from Cafe Lattitudes.

Is a smoothie a frozen drink?

Uncertain. Someone reported that the drinks at "Squeeze" (pool deck on Freedom class) were included, and someone else reported that the smoothies at the Vitality Cafe on Oasis class were not included.

That's what made me ask. On Celebrity, Premium coffee is just a better cup of coffee than what's offered in the buffet. Specialty coffee is lattes, cappuccinos, etc.

I'd like to know if this package includes lattes, etc from Cafe Lattitudes.

Exactly what I was wondering. If I ever get a response to my email I'll post it here. We aren't cruising until March I'm sure there will be other threads on this before then;)

Can you get a virgin mudslide? Those look awesome!

I might just get this package - juice, the odd soda, and a few frozen blender drinks during the day.

We've only had Pina Colada and Strawberry Daquaries, so if anyone can give me an idea of what other frozen non-alcohol drinks exist, that would be awesome! :)