A cruise with absolutely no dress code worries

spongerob

Pierced, but trust me I only have pierce holes in my ear lobes. :D They hurt so much happening no way would I let them put holes anywhere else. In fact I almost ended up with only one I'm such a wimp. :o

Wonder if these cruises are for South Pole itineraries? The guy with the donuts and coffee would be especially busy delivering to the hot tubs.

Love this quote from the Bare Necessities Tour and Travel web site...."Sail with us once and we will change the way you vacation - forever!" I'll Bet it will!

The answer to what to wear on Formal Night.....Fanny packs are the hands-off solution to storing your keys, wallet, and personal items. Made of 100% natural-colored cotton cloth with our logo embroidered on the front, you'll wonder how you survived without one. Two zippered pouches secure your belongings, and an adjustable belt wraps securely around your waist.

For those who want to be assured that there will be no dress-code faux-pas, here's the ticket:

Nude Cruises!

Then there would be those complainers wanting a seperate dining room for overweight cruisers because chubby people are ruining their vacation. And those who whould want to do the nude cruise for the ininerary but want to stay dressed-after all it's their vacation! And then there's the question of "To shave or not to shave?" And would we have to use the hand sanitizer in the Horizon Court? :rolleyes:

Then there would be those complainers wanting a seperate dining room for overweight cruisers because chubby people are ruining their vacation. And those who whould want to do the nude cruise for the ininerary but want to stay dressed-after all it's their vacation! And then there's the question of "To shave or not to shave?" And would we have to use the hand sanitizer in the Horizon Court? :rolleyes:

Ethel....don't forget seperate dining rooms for tattoo and non-tattoo ;)

We just returned from a trip to Europe, where (to our surprise) many of the hotel pools were clothing optional. My biggest regret is that I didn't get a picture of my 12 yo son's expression the first time we walked up to the pool just as 2 ladies were exiting...he froze mid step, just like a deer in headlights! DW decided that she would do a quick walk-through inspection first before the rest of us were allowed in after that. Overall, we can confirm that most things are better left to the imagination!

Do they use covers on the chairs in the dining room?

(This thread is beginning to make my brain hurt from thinking too much :D )

Charlie

I have a friend who is an officer with Carnival and they had huge problems because of just this. They put bathroom towels on all the dining room chairs and the people on the cruise felt like they were not getting their money's worth. They complained to him and he had to explain about bodily fluid and such to a group of angry nudes. Said it was one of the hardest things he'd ever done especially as they refused to sit in his office as they didn't know ehere HIS furniture had been. He did tell me the crew had to remain clothed during the cruise.

I have a friend who is an officer with Carnival and they had huge problems because of just this. They put bathroom towels on all the dining room chairs and the people on the cruise felt like they were not getting their money's worth. They complained to him and he had to explain about bodily fluid and such to a group of angry nudes. Said it was one of the hardest things he'd ever done especially as they refused to sit in his office as they didn't know ehere HIS furniture had been. He did tell me the crew had to remain clothed during the cruise.
Wonderful.

I get home from work, check the boards and am now left with this mental image: The captain in his starched, white uniform returning to his office only to find a group of nudists hanging out (did I say "hanging out"? pardon me).

He is now standing there explaining personal hygiene with a wonderful foreign accent to a bunch of naked people.

I will not sleep tonight and it's all your fault. :D

Charlie

Think about how much money you would save not having to buy clothes for the cruise, you could book another cruise with the extra money! Also how much time I'd save by not having to "get dressed" or worrying about what to wear or what still fits after day 3 of eating constantly! This cruise is not such a bad idea!

Think about how much money you would save not having to buy clothes for the cruise, you could book another cruise with the extra money! Also how much time I'd save by not having to "get dressed" or worrying about what to wear or what still fits after day 3 of eating constantly! This cruise is not such a bad idea!
Now I have to add to my picture the look of 2000 nudists who have all gained the obligitory 10 pounds on the cruise. :eek:

He is now standing there explaining personal hygiene with a wonderful foreign accent to a bunch of naked people.

I will not sleep tonight and it's all your fault. :D

Charlie

Would it help if I told you he's a 100% pure product of the USA? :D

Would it help if I told you he's a 100% pure product of the USA? :D

Naaah. I think a Greek, Swedish or Norwegian accent would help the picture.

We have never been on Carnival. The opportunity just hasn't come up. Do they have many/all US Captains?

Charlie

Naaah. I think a Greek, Swedish or Norwegian accent would help the picture.

We have never been on Carnival. The opportunity just hasn't come up. Do they have many/all US Captains?

Charlie

I never said he was a Captain. I have met a few of the Captain's on Carnival and some are from the US. Likely about the same number as on other cruiselines.

Wonder if these cruises are for South Pole itineraries? The guy with the donuts and coffee would be especially busy delivering to the hot tubs.

I don't think he'd be able to carry six donuts in the South Pole...:rolleyes:

This is too FUNNY. I had a bad day but tonight I'm going to bed with a smile on my face & (hopefully I won't have any nude dreams):D

Archived