Under 200 - How pathetic am I?

If you're pathetic, then so are the rest of us!! Congratulations ckrobyn, on reaching the "100 and something" mark. Before you know it, your countdown clock will only show two digits! But don't forget, the planning is half the fun! Enjoy!! ;)

Ckrobyn hands BonnieNYTX a box of kleenex and urges her to book another cruise! ;)

BonnieNYTX liking CKrobyn's post!!! We really are thinking of a Dec. cruise on the Rhapsody but not until next year. Will I ever survive waiting that long???

You aren't pathetic...I am nearly beside myself that in 3 days we will have less than a year until our cruise (AND WEDDING!!!).:D
HHHMMMMM.............so, we are MORE excited about the cruise than about the wedding? hhhhhmmmm............:D

I just got a bit giddy when I saw the countdown clock go under 200....

What can I say? I'm a bit addicted :eek:

You all knew that anyways ;)

Happy Cruising!

I had a similar moment when I went under 200 as well..... Isn't it nice to know there are others just as "pathetic" as you are! ;)

Its amazing...I think these boards actually motivate me to keep cruising....I feel so out of place when I dont have a coutdown clock to look foward to. Thankfully now I have 2!!! :D I do remember reading the boards though after my last cruise and before I had these booked and feeling so lost cause we had no cruise to look foward to. Made me wanna book again just so I could add a clock!

Its amazing...I think these boards actually motivate me to keep cruising....I feel so out of place when I dont have a coutdown clock to look foward to. Thankfully now I have 2!!! :D I do remember reading the boards though after my last cruise and before I had these booked and feeling so lost cause we had no cruise to look foward to. Made me wanna book again just so I could add a clock!

WOW that can be one exspenive clock. LOL:D

WOW that can be one exspenive clock. LOL:D

huskerdude, what a great picture (I want to steal the avatar!)

Wow! Did you book this cruise on a past cruise? We try to book our cruises with the C & A ambassador to get the cabin credits. We have a mini Baha booked next month and we will book our next cruises on that to get the credits.

Does anyone else do this?

huskerdude, what a great picture (I want to steal the avatar!)

Wow! Did you book this cruise on a past cruise? We try to book our cruises with the C & A ambassador to get the cabin credits. We have a mini Baha booked next month and we will book our next cruises on that to get the credits.

Does anyone else do this?

No we did not book on our past cruise, it was on Carnival, and I don't think they will let us do that. LOL

I know Carnival does not offer it at all, but have heard that Royal does.

The day we went below 200, we threw a Caribbean party.

The day we (will) hit 100 days 'til Cozumel - we're throwing a margarita tasting on our back porch...

We have reservations at a very formal restaurant for our 100 days until the cruise.

Pathetic? NAH...;)

I noticed you're doing an NCL Thanksgiving cruise! We're Mariner Thanksgiving cruise. We'll have to find each other's posts afterward and compare Turkey's in the Caribbean stories! :)

I wasn't on the computer last night so I didn't see all the wonderful posts on here! Great response!

I had NO idea that cruising would become an addiction/obsession - I knew absolutely nothing about cruising when I booked my first cruise last summer....I just knew I had waited my whole life to try it :rolleyes:

I can't imagine not having a cruise booked - it took me less than 3 weeks upon my return from my first cruise to book the second - and then a third!

There is something magical about the whole cruise experience from the initial planning stages to the actual cruise itself - I can think of much worse addictions!! :eek: LOL

Thanks for assuring me I am not pathetic - nice to know there are so many others that live for their countdown clock!

Archived