Another thread on "those" hamburgers

bktaylor30

We were just on the Glory last week. Loved the Guy burgers :D

We had one everyday. I was surpised that the lines were never that long. We usually got the burgers when we came back on the ship from being in port. A couple of times there was no one in line. I think the longest wait I had was 4 or 5 people in front of me. The line moves fast. Gettig a burger was easier than getting pizza :rolleyes:

Tip: Don't forget you can enter from both sides for a burger.

DSCF5800_zpsb044f094.jpg

DSCF5801_zps0006d5a8.jpg

DSCF5860_zps657bc349.jpg

DSCF5799_zpsf24799c3.jpg

DH and I tried them on the Triumph in December. Oh MY! :eek: They were great! However, I then tried the Blue Iguana chicken tacos. I was lost. DH switched between Guy's and Blue Iguana. I only had one more burger after the tacos. Both were fantastic.

DH and I tried them on the Triumph in December. Oh MY! :eek: They were great! However, I then tried the Blue Iguana chicken tacos. I was lost. DH switched between Guy's and Blue Iguana. I only had one more burger after the tacos. Both were fantastic.

They are good but the burgers were just a bit better.

I love Guy's burgers. Straight up and then add your toppings until you can barely bite through it. Awesome. I doubt I could count how many of those I ate on our last cruise. 10 pounds on the belly worth. Took alot of post cruise exercise to burn them off. So bummed our next cruise on the Valor will not have Guy's. I almost feel like cancelling and booking another cruise after reading about delicious, delicious burgers. mmmmmmm.......

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off Conquest. First thing I ate was a Guy's burger. Awesome! Had my third one yesterday afternoon before I got off today and unfortunately am now nursing a case of heartburn because of it! The fries were also yummy......

It's only burgers. I really did wish they had had a grilled chicken breast to doctor up in the Guy's way. It's pretty funny, last night the inlaws took us to dinner here in FL and on the cover of the place we went to there was a picture of Guy and the caption "featured on Diners, Dives and Drive-ins!" I told DH Guy had followed us off the ship......

• 1 month later...