Carnival makes the top corporate blunders list.

EZ4

I said it then and I'll say it again. I couldn't care less what Arison was doing. He owns the Heat and he was watching his investment. BFD.

If he had the personal ability to visit the ship and make a difference, then I'd feel otherwise.

This is STILL nothing more than the media dragging up trivial stuff to serve up as travesty's against consumers.

I said it then and I'll say it again. I couldn't care less what Arison was doing. He owns the Heat and he was watching his investment. BFD.

If he had the personal ability to visit the ship and make a difference, then I'd feel otherwise.

This is STILL nothing more than the media dragging up trivial stuff to serve up as travesty's against consumers.

Could not agree with you more. There is nothing wrong with what he did.

Could not agree with you more. There is nothing wrong with what he did.

Arison was a PR disaster.

Get on the ship, hand out food and water. collect the poop bags, sleep on deck...

It could have been a PR coup instead of a disaster.

Edited by yogimax

Odd that they overlooked the other major blunder of the year.

That fateful Tuesday night, while the Triumph sat floundering in the dark, while people were going hungry scrounging for food, and John Heald posts a question on his Facebook page, "What does everyone wish they had on top of their Guys burgers?"

Followed by social media silence.

Get on the ship, hand out food and water. collect the poop bags, sleep on deck...

My point was that it was not his place but Gerry Cahill if anybody's, but we have discussed this enough.

Right, because money is more important than people. The Carnival mantra.

Again, you miss the point, but you "objective views and well thought out posts" make it worth reading anyway. Not sure how his being there (he is not the president of CCL anyway) relates to money. We have discussed this ad nauseum

Hand out food and water from where... the magical supply room???

If he went out to the ship, he would have been criticized for wasting resources it takes to get there, taking up limited resources on the ship, grandstanding for the PR benefit, and who knows what else?

Geesh! I just shake my head at the bashers. Every freakin' chance they get, they harp on nonsense and run with it. Unreal...

Hand out food and water from where... the magical supply room???

If he went out to the ship, he would have been criticized for wasting resources it takes to get there, taking up limited resources on the ship, grandstanding for the PR benefit, and who knows what else?

Geesh! I just shake my head at the bashers. Every freakin' chance they get, they harp on nonsense and run with it. Unreal...

If it bothers you, you shouldn't read it. At any rate, Carnival's blunder isn't nearly as funny as Lulu and Target's. Idiots. Don't call your customers fat! LOL.

From my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk.