Spots open for FTTF?

cmdknw

Log into Carnivals website and check excursions from your home port under Manage My Cruise. If FTTF is available it will be listed there.

thank goodness someone posted this thread.. where EXACTLY do you go online?? do you log in on the website? i tried calling but then the rep told me to go online but didnt give me instructions.. what is it under?? plan excursions? manage? i just want to know where i need to check every day.. my final payment is not due til 2.26.14.. thanks again for this thread!
Edited by awhcruiser

thank goodness someone posted this thread.. where EXACTLY do you go online?? do you log in on the website? i tried calling but then the rep told me to go online but didnt give me instructions.. what is it under?? plan excursions? manage? i just want to know where i need to check every day.. my final payment is not due til 2.26.14.. thanks again for this thread!

Go to the carnival website sign in, go to manage. Then to my booking. Then under excursions. However You might need to be paid in full to book excursions.

You have to be able to access your cruise online. Go into Manage your cruise and then to Excursions. Look for the excursions listed for your Port of Embarkation. It should be listed there.

Go to the carnival website sign in, go to manage. Then to my booking. Then under excursions. However You might need to be paid in full to book excursions.

No, you do not need to be paid in full.

We checked everyday, sometimes twice a day for 4 months. It finally opened about 6 to 5 weeks before our cruise. It sold out again before the day was out. But that's fine, we got ours!:cool:

We booked the Feb15 2014 Miracle, FTTF was sold out back in November when we booked. New ones were available about 39 days out. I bought the last one available then, and see more for sale now.

It would be interesting to know who the compute how many to sell per ship. With my luck every cabin will have it when we sail.

We have booked through a travel agent. Do they check for openings or can I do online. Would rather do myself

Once you're able to access your booking online, you can per chase excursions. I seriously doubt any TA will check it often for anyone but themselves.

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it happened today!!!!

Been checking everyday and low and behold there were 5 available... snatched one of those puppies up!! My husband was super excited and told me I am a rockstar....lol.... sometimes my stubborness pays off??? :)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Can't seem to access my account on the CCL website.....tells me that my booking number isn't correct - I'll have to call my CCL booking agent.....BUT What is the cost for FTTF and do you just need ONE per cabin or does everyone in the cabin need one?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
This post will probebly be taken off. Don't bother with this. Just a Money maker. Luggage will be delivered whenever. There is no priority even for Platinum. It's written even in their brochure you get in the the Platinum waiting area. Had the grand suite and room wasn't completely ready when we arrived.

[quote name='cmdknw']It is currently sold out, what are the chances that more spots will open?[/QUOTE]

For our Liberty Cruise in September FTTF did not even open til last week. As soon as I seen those 15 open I jumped on it. It took less then 24 hours to sell those out.

[quote name='MISSSNOOPYGIRL']wow people actually buy this? Don't mean to be negative here but I'm surprised by the enthusiasm. Because you are impatient you choose to spend more money? Again, this is a question, not a put down.[/QUOTE]

I did... and my mom bought hers too.. maybe its not for you and that is fine. to each their own you know?? also there is nothing wrong with being excited to get your cruise started in my opinion.

I was on the ship before noon on our last cruise. Was in cabin dropping carry ons and having Guys by 12:45. We actually got ahead of platinum and diamond cruisers somehow. We were getting on with the wedding parties. No we did not cut line just went where we were told.