Adventure of the Seas Diamond Plus/ Concierge Lounge

I'm sailing on Adventure on 1/12 and am Diamond Plus. Many times the Concierge Lounge is so full that they have an additional lounge for evening cocktails ....any experience with this from recent cruisers on Adventure or do they squeeze everyone into the lounge on deck 10????

I'm sailing on Adventure on 1/12 and am Diamond Plus. Many times the Concierge Lounge is so full that they have an additional lounge for evening cocktails ....any experience with this from recent cruisers on Adventure or do they squeeze everyone into the lounge on deck 10????

We've been on Adventure 3 times for 7 day Southern Caribbean cruises, and have never had an overflow lounge for the CL. They do probably need an overflow for the transatlantic cruises, but none that we have seen on the Caribbean cruises.

CL is on deck 9 on AD. For Dec 1 and Dec 8 there was an overflow on deck 14. For the Dec 15 sailing there was not an overflow but only had trouble finding a seat in the CL one evening.

On our recent cruises on the Radiance & Brilliance, the Diamond & Concierge lounges filled up pretty quickly and they set up a food table in the main lounge.

With more & more Diamonds and Diamond + cruisers being minted, RCI had better consider making the lounges a little bigger or the Diamonds may be forced out to make room for the Diamond + & Pinnacle people.

Tip: go early or late to get into your lounge - no holding seats, please. :-)

Diamonds aren't allowed in the lounge on Adventure....only Diamond Plus, Pinnacle and suites. Not interested in holding seats for others but I would like one for my husband and I. Fingers crossed that they will have an overflow lounge !!

Diamonds aren't allowed in the lounge on Adventure....only Diamond Plus, Pinnacle and suites. Not interested in holding seats for others but I would like one for my husband and I. Fingers crossed that they will have an overflow lounge !!

There was a nightly "Diamond Event" in the 19th hole on Deck 14.

Diamonds aren't allowed in the Concierge Lounge on any ship, not just Adventure - Suites, D+, and Pinnacle only.

Also have never experienced an overflow of CL guests either as the number of suites is fixed per ship and the CL typically can accommodate that passenger load. The variable of more than two per suite and D+ and Pinnacle would be the driving factor in that I guess, but we've never seen that happen. We have seen that with the Diamond Club often, however. But there was a similar thread recently describing a "Gold card overflow" in Seven Hearts and Cloud Nine so I guess it can happen.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Tip: go early or late to get into your lounge - no holding seats, please. :-)

There really needs to be plan a B for those who do not want to arrive early and stake claim to seats. Step one could be take the drink with you and find a seat somewhere else.;) Again, I'm all for the vouchers.

You all are too worried about nothing. I have been in multiple cl's on multiple ships and never has there not been chairs available. Go, enjoy, you will all find chairs without saving seats. If there is any issue, Sucel, the concierge is so good she would arrange two chairs to be brought in each night just for you! So don't worry!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

The lounges also do empty out just prior to 6 pm as passengers head down to the MDR for early dinner. So if you are there, you will most likely get a chair, then just wait until the staff clears your table.

Best part of cl on aos is you will have a great concierge. Sucel is one of the best and has the sweetest spirit. Enjoy your time on aos.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

+2- for both of us. She was really great to us.

We were on the Adventure over Thanksgiving, and while we could spend a lot of time in the lounge, we didn't as we were with relatives. None the less, she really helped out doing a few special things. And was always nice to talk to.

Other than that, the important things have been posted. Have a great time!