When is an Upsell a Good Deal?

innlady1

Thanks for explaining this RuthC. When you say large on the main deck for those cabins. Do u happen to know the square footage ? Just curious.

All the J- & K- category cabins on Vista/Signature Main Deck are the same size as each other. The deckplans legend gives a range for "large" inside cabins, and they are the higher number (I think it's 236 sq. ft., but am not sure. They are huge.

There are some I-category cabins that are a couple of feet larger, but for size, these are among the best.

All the J- & K- category cabins on Vista/Signature Main Deck are the same size as each other. The deckplans legend gives a range for "large" inside cabins, and they are the higher number (I think it's 236 sq. ft., but am not sure. They are huge.

There are some I-category cabins that are a couple of feet larger, but for size, these are among the best.

Ruth the information I gave above comes directly from Holland America with the exact specifics for each individual cabin. Some of the cabins do vary. Like I mentioned before they range from 194 to 207 in sq ft. I am not sure what a deck plan legend is :confused: but the information I posted is directly from HAL.

Lisa, the information I gave came from actually staying in several of those Main Deck cabins, on various Vista/Signature ships, while friends were staying in other cabins along the same passageways.

Edited by RuthC

Sheila, we were in a lanai twice on Maasdam. At night, we had to take the scooter outside on the deck and bring it in through the deck door and repeat the process in the AM. If you want to get to the bathroom, there's no place for the scooter in the front of the cabin.

Did they let you leave it out on the deck by your chairs? If not, they will store it somewhere. I don't rely on it all the time so it shouldn't be a problem.

Did they let you leave it out on the deck by your chairs? If not, they will store it somewhere. I don't rely on it all the time so it shouldn't be a problem.

You don't want to leave it out on the deck because they hose it down every AM and it will get wet. I'm sure they will store it for you. In fact, we both know they will.

We were very fortunate on the NA because our stateroom was about 6' deeper than the average one on the stern. So there was plenty of room.

I guess you must have liked the lanai, Carol, since you booked it once..and then a 2nd time! That speaks well for it....